CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yanky Doodle Poodles

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

British prime ministers who have sucked up to the yanks at a serious cost to the UK and with no benefit to the uk or any part of the UK

Clement Atlee, Harold McMillan, James Harold Wilson,  Edward Heath, James Callaghan, Margaret Thatcher, John Major-Ball, Tony Blair and David Cameron .. lesser mortals in the form of Alec Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon have also sucked up to the yanks in the form of Donald Trump. .. Cunts all of them.

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't think Thatcher sucked up. Reagan was so scared of her he was to shit scared to tell her about the yanks little soiree in Grenada until after it happened because he knew she wouldn't have allowed it. She knew they'd fuck it up 

Agreed, Maggie didn't take much shit from anyone. I think spitting image got it right portraying Reagan trembling at her every word during late night phone calls in his wee willie winkie night cap.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed, Maggie didn't take much shit from anyone. I think spitting image got it right portraying Reagan trembling at her every word during late night phone calls in his wee willie winkie night cap.

She was a cunt. Cost my dear old dad his job in the local mine... I'm guessing. I never knew the twat.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

She was a cunt. Cost my dear old dad his job in the local mine... I'm guessing. I never knew the twat.

She was a cunt I admit, my dad also suffered as a senior Telecom (BT) engineer. There was a lot of shit regarding privatisation etc. her strength as a leader lay in her resolve that as a country we would not be fucked with.this ISIS shit would be long over by now. The lot of them hunted down and slaughtered by MI5's ex SAS deniable operatives etc. but yes, she did fuck over a lot of hardworking people. Bit of a double edged sword.

1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

The yanks stabbed us in the back after WW2 and fucked the country over Harry Trueman was the villian.

They're all unconscionable fucking loudmouth glory claiming baboons. We should have rigged the mayflower to sink halfway across and drown the fucking sanctimonious cunts. The native Indians would have been better off back then and we would not have to tolerate the fuckwits now.

46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're all unconscionable fucking loudmouth glory claiming baboons. We should have rigged the mayflower to sink halfway across and drown the fucking sanctimonious cunts. The native Indians would have been better off back then and we would not have to tolerate the fuckwits now.

Nuking the Japs was out of line, too. They were basically down to local peasant militia with bamboo spears by that point. Guess they had to test the A bomb on someone though, eh?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thousands of Native Americans crossed into Canada at the end of the War of Indepence, they knew the yanks would fuck them royally and go for genocide on the sly...

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nuking the Japs was out of line, too. They were basically down to local peasant militia with bamboo spears by that point. Guess they had to test the A bomb on someone though, eh?

True, the excuse that the Japs would not surrender was always iffy, bit like WMD, but nuking the fuckers on a live test zone kind of proved the point wrong, they did surrender.  Although some islands supposedly didn't until years later, not knowing what the fuck was happening..

See that Diver Finds Missing Nuke thing? 

The American military says the bomb was filled with lead, uranium and TNT but no plutonium, so it wasn't capable of a nuclear explosion.

Fucking ace eh? lead poisoning, uranium 232, and high explosives, but don't worry guys, it's nothing serious...

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Thousands of Native Americans crossed into Canada at the end of the War of Indepence, they knew the yanks would fuck them royally and go for genocide on the sly...

True, the excuse that the Japs would not surrender was always iffy, bit like WMD, but nuking the fuckers on a live test zone kind of proved the point wrong, they did surrender.  Although some islands supposedly didn't until years later, not knowing what the fuck was happening..

See that Diver Finds Missing Nuke thing? 

Fucking ace eh? lead poisoning, uranium 232, and high explosives, but don't worry guys, it's nothing serious...

American govt had already been monitoring the effects of radiation on the GI's who had to stand a mile from the Nevada atom bomb tests ( hey guys, look over and wear these shades, you'll be fine) testing their new toy on the japs was the next stage. Fucking cunts. Incidentally, the Nevada blast site when examined had a 60 ft diameter glass punchbowl lining the crater, heat of the blast had melted the sand underneath. Broken up into chunks of glass and handed out as souvenirs to project participants,bet that made up for the leukaemia, hair and tooth loss etc. wonderful species ain't we.