CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts and their cars

Eddie

Just now, Decimus said:

He's a fellow jock and gave your lot the chance to spunk hundreds of millions of their fake jock pounds on that fucking monstrosity of a Scottish parliament building. Surely you approve?

That the one where they stuck giant egg cartons on the side and called them "Think Pods"?

34 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Cuz everyone else is too much of a coward to admit they voted for him? I was too young to vote when he was around, so I'm safe, but you people are a disgrace!

I wasn't old enough to vote in his first two elections, but he got my vote in the third. It reminds me of the demonising of Thatcher. Every cunt and their aunt seemed to have hated her, but the old witch also knocked up three terms. Hindsight is a cunt.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wasn't old enough to vote in his first two elections, but he got my vote in the third. It reminds me of the demonising of Thatcher. Every cunt and their aunt seemed to have hated her, but the old witch also knocked up three terms. Hindsight is a cunt.

Maggie was fucking ace, but even I know she shouldn't have had the 3rd term, no PM should ever be allowed a 3rd term.  It's one of the few things the Yanks got right.

Blair should not have had one.

If you want to mention the amount of cunts who voted for him, well just look at Corbyns popularity within the base labour ranks.  A level of popularity does not mean he's right, that fucker will destroy this country if he ever got in, I'd rather Ken Livingstone was PM than Corbyn.

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Maggie was fucking ace, but even I know she shouldn't have had the 3rd term, no PM should ever be allowed a 3rd term.  It's one of the few things the Yanks got right.

Blair should not have had one.

If you want to mention the amount of cunts who voted for him, well just look at Corbyns popularity within the base labour ranks.  A level of popularity does not mean he's right, that fucker will destroy this country if he ever got in, I'd rather Ken Livingstone was PM than Corbyn.

I disagree on Blair, but heartily agree about Corbyn. I also felt the same about that bellend Millicunt, which is why I nearly made myself physically sick by ticking the box for that pig fucking slag Cameron.

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you ask the usual "Been busy tonight"? "What time you on to"? 

No.That would be boring. I might have said, "What the fuck are you doing here?  I hear Sofia is nice at this time of the year you Romanian cunt"

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 12/2/2016 at 1:52 AM, Ape said:

Something a brain dead faggot like you couldn't possibly understand.

lol.

Ape, did you happen to notice the timing of the mention of Canal Street and Punky's appearance???  Coincidence?  I don't think so!  

Guest JackoTC
On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 3:29 PM, Decimus said:

Shut your fucking mouth, you silly, drunken sot.

What do you think of Blair? I seem to be the only cunt on here fighting his corner. He's a fellow jock and gave your lot the chance to spunk hundreds of millions of their fake jock pounds on that fucking monstrosity of a Scottish parliament building. Surely you approve?

I do indeed. He, in my eyes was quite Thatcherite, having the decency to tell us all he was about to fuck up what was left of the country. We just didn't listen.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

To be honest Blair is a better man than me as I couldn't even begin to imagine what it would be like getting intimate with that stupendously fuck ugly wife of his. It would be like tonguing a monkfish.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Now would that be a 6lb monkfish or a 2.72kg monkfish?

Well the latest pix seem to suggest she's carrying a bit of ballast so I would guess it would be more like a basking shark in reality, a great big fuck off 400kg one