CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts and their cars

Eddie

Just now, Eddie said:

Spotted this morning. Anyone who takes the time to put Stickers on their car just to let the world know what they are interested in deserve cunting. Also anyone who is into Elvis must be a traveller, who also deserve cunting.

20161201_090334-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

Guy bought a Hyundai, so he's obviously a spacker. Spackers love putting stickers on things. His mates at nursery probably think it's ace.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Stickers belongs to Roops, now. Hope he likes cattle prods and dog food.

large.roopsrick.png.89e66fd733c20d0b35d2

Why the spanner?

I just love them stickers on the back of delivery vans that ask, "Am I driving courteously? If so ring 0845 XXX XXX" As fucking if I will ring and praise some random driver. Also, "Little princess on board" hangers. This was previously covered on here.

Just now, Manky said:

Why the spanner?

I just love them stickers on the back of delivery vans that ask, "Am I driving courteously? If so ring 0845 XXX XXX" As fucking if I will ring and praise some random driver. Also, "Little princess on board" hangers. This was previously covered on here.

It's meant to be a cattle prod... I'm sure a spanner can be just as painful in the right hands, though :P

The only decal I've ever liked so far is this one:

$_1.JPG

"Baby on board"

I don't give a fuck if some gormless fucking cunt has foolishly blown his beans up your rancid minge instead of over your hideous fucking face. Put your fucking foot down, have a fatal accident, and wipe you and your seed off of the face of the planet.

Cunts.

• Like 3

Car stickers give away a lot about the vehicles owner. For instance, if it says IMPREZA WRX, you can be fairly certain they are a crack dealer, and a wanker. Also, a 'baby on board' sticker indicates the driver is some cunt who believes the life of their kid is somehow more important than yours, your wife's or any of your kids regardless of age. Either that or they have a tiny cock and are proud that they managed to create life with it.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I used to have  a ''911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB"  bumper sticker on one of my cars for a laugh. 

Our local taxi driving community would have fucked up 9/11. They can't find our house with satnav, A-Z's and me sitting pissed in the back telling the cunts where to go.

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

"Baby on board"

I don't give a fuck if some gormless fucking cunt has foolishly blown his beans up your rancid minge instead of over your hideous fucking face. Put your fucking foot down, have a fatal accident, and wipe you and your seed off of the face of the planet.

Cunts.

You can always congratulate him on his virility and then tell him you always thought he was a poof.

• Like 1

Just now, Manky said:

Our local taxi driving community would have fucked up 9/11. They can't find our house with satnav, A-Z's and me sitting pissed in the back telling the cunts where to go.

Same here, Manky. First thing you get asked up here when you get in a taxi is "What is your postal code?" Takes me a good five minutes to figure out what they're saying because of the frigging accent, too.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Same here, Manky. First thing you get asked up here when you get in a taxi is "What is your postal code?" Takes me a good five minutes to figure out what they're saying because of the frigging accent, too.

A disgusting, snaggle-toothed, KISS-tattoo sporting Geordie mocking accents? That's a bit fucking rich, don't you think?

Yours, 

El Weshie. 

• Like 1

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 hours ago, Manky said:

Having a local taxy industry that could fuck up a terrorist event must almost be as bad as having a local police force that turns a blind eye to serial killers pushing homosexual men into canals. 

The main issue here is that  Satnavs only work when you have unique addresses in your locale. Unfortunately Manchester has about fifty instances of  "Brick Works Lane" and another seventy of "Gas Works Avenue", which cannot help much. Remember that the poor sap also has to concentrate on programming his Satnav unit while coming under sustained gunfire from the local chav population as well.

It can't be easy, is all I'm trying to say.