CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Perfume and aftershave adverts

Eddie

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

All I have ever done is plagiarise Frank's posts and inserted Wikipedia snippets to statements that are for the most part factually inaccurate. Does this make me an intellectual demigod? Apparently so. Bow down to me, Bawsey, the end times are here.

I wasn't implying that you were an intellectual demigod, merely that you alluded to it. I hope that was bollocks about plagiarising frank. That would be disappointing.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

We've had a few PM's between each other slagging all of you off but that’s about it. He also told me he was quitting last night, that's probably why it's been so slow today.

Eric accused me yesterday of using a thesaurus. Having seen the pugilistic ponce show his face again this evening, could you PM him this link please?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/quitting

Thanks, bud. 

12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Eric accused me yesterday of using a thesaurus. Having seen the pugilistic ponce show his face again this evening, could you PM him this link please?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/quitting

Thanks, bud. 

I have to admit, I am most displeased with this turn of events as well. You made me look a fool, Eric. My honest reputation has been damaged beyond repair.