CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Perfume and aftershave adverts

Eddie

I have absolutely no idea what any of these ridiculous adverts are getting at. Johnny Depp in eye liner digging a hole in the desert is the latest pile of fucking wank on the tv. Bring back Henry cooper and a splash of brut, you know where you're at with that shit.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

And another fucking thing, it's 'Hai Karate'.

Quite ironic really as karate means 'empty hand' which is what you wouldn't be if you wore this shit because you would be walking home alone and have to wank yourself off. 

It's the male equivalent of 'Tweed - by Lentheric.'

Guest nobgobbler
39 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I have absolutely no idea what any of these ridiculous adverts are getting at. Johnny Depp in eye liner digging a hole in the desert is the latest pile of fucking wank on the tv. Bring back Henry cooper and a splash of brut, you know where you're at with that shit.

Yeah, and before that it was Old Spice which smelled like my grandad's waistcoat - a mixture of beer and mothballs. 

13 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Yeah, and before that it was Old Spice which smelled like my grandad's waistcoat - a mixture of beer and mothballs. 

Off thread I know.  U.K & Swedish scientists claim that a 'handful of nuts a day' increases longevity. With the amount of nuts you have handled you must be looking forward to a very long life indeed. No offence.

35 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Off thread I know.  U.K & Swedish scientists claim that a 'handful of nuts a day' increases longevity. With the amount of nuts you have handled you must be looking forward to a very long life indeed. No offence.

The very fact that you are still alive, Withers, is testament to the fact that the French paradox is indeed a very real thing, and that it is also a massive fucking cunt.

Guest nobgobbler
44 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

None taken Withers, one should never be offended by truthful comments. Have you chosen your christmas goose yet? and will you be stuffing it in your usual manner?

16 hours ago, Eddie said:

I remember where Henry Cooper was at. He was in the communal shower slapping Kevin Keegans arse with a towel. Very suspect.

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

i remember the story doing the rounds about Kevin Keegan, very suspect!

I remember him being clumped with a baseball bat in a car park, I suspect it was Trevor Brooking, still bitter that his perfectly delivered cross was wasted by Keegans gay head flick at the World Cup. More concerned with swishing his perm than connecting with the ball. All footballists are prissy shitstabbing fairies.

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember him being clumped with a baseball bat in a car park, I suspect it was Trevor Brooking, still bitter that his perfectly delivered cross was wasted by Keegans gay head flick at the World Cup. More concerned with swishing his perm than connecting with the ball. All footballists are prissy shitstabbing fairies.

Didn't he get "mugged" down a dark country lane once by a couple of blokes? There was a rumour about that as well