CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that crank the heating when it is mild outside.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Climate is fucked. December means a mild, muggy, damp sludge of 5 - 10 degrees C. Some cunts want to pretend its the '80s, and that the mercury is actually grounding out at minus ten degrees Cee. Fuck that, the ship has sailed. We are swamped with mid-Atlantic weather fronts and smothering miles-thick layer of clouds reflecting our heat and flith back at us. The glory days of meters-thick snow on the A1 getting blasted out with dynamite and snow ploughs is a thing of the past. 

Cunts. Its fucking warm out, so turn off your fucking heat. I'm sick of wandering into a shop, bar or restaurant and being subjected to sweaty Saharan heat. Cunts everywhere seem to have cold and flu, and I bet it is because cunts are pretending it is ten degrees colder than it actually is. Open-plan office, plus a thermometer that is kept under lock and key at the other end of the fucking country, and you have a fucking disease outbreak on your hands. Want some cunt to turn off the radiators? Phone up the Corporate HR System and log a fucking building management fault, and some spotty Cheeky Nandos work apprentice cunt will unlock a cabinet, footle about with some machinery and in two weeks time the ambient temperature of your sweltering shit-box office will drop a degree or three. 

Ask me why I'm not feeling 'Christmassy' and it is because it feels like a mild September night out there, and has done for the last fucking month.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'm feeling all Christmassy sitting in front of my log fire drinking port and cracking Walnuts, very Christmassy indeed. Ho fucking Ho Ho.

Cracking Walnuts between your flaps.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

Cracking Walnuts between your flaps.

And throwing the shells on the fire in the hope that it contributes towards turning this miserably cold and damp temperate zone into a tropical paradise. Just doing my bit to improve things.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Gong Farmer said:

And throwing the shells on the fire in the hope that it contributes towards turning this miserably cold and damp temperate zone into a tropical paradise. Just doing my bit to improve things.

I like your optimism, dude that is paid to empty garden toilets during the Victorian era. 

24 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Climate is fucked. December means a mild, muggy, damp sludge of 5 - 10 degrees C. Some cunts want to pretend its the '80s, and that the mercury is actually grounding out at minus ten degrees Cee. Fuck that, the ship has sailed. We are swamped with mid-Atlantic weather fronts and smothering miles-thick layer of clouds reflecting our heat and flith back at us. The glory days of meters-thick snow on the A1 getting blasted out with dynamite and snow ploughs is a thing of the past. 

Cunts. Its fucking warm out, so turn off your fucking heat. I'm sick of wandering into a shop, bar or restaurant and being subjected to sweaty Saharan heat. Cunts everywhere seem to have cold and flu, and I bet it is because cunts are pretending it is ten degrees colder than it actually is. Open-plan office, plus a thermometer that is kept under lock and key at the other end of the fucking country, and you have a fucking disease outbreak on your hands. Want some cunt to turn off the radiators? Phone up the Corporate HR System and log a fucking building management fault, and some spotty Cheeky Nandos work apprentice cunt will unlock a cabinet, footle about with some machinery and in two weeks time the ambient temperature of your sweltering shit-box office will drop a degree or three. 

Ask me why I'm not feeling 'Christmassy' and it is because it feels like a mild September night out there, and has done for the last fucking month.

Fucking hell, have you got some disease where words build up inside you, and you have to release them or explode? 

• Like 1

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Fucking hell, have you got some disease where words build up inside you, and you have to release them or explode? 

Yes, its a disease called 'having an attention span', you illiterate cunt. I bet you have "university of life" listed under your qualifications on Facebook, you epic waste of sperm and eggs. 

4 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Yes, its a disease called 'having an attention span', you illiterate cunt. I bet you have "university of life" listed under your qualifications on Facebook, you epic waste of sperm and eggs. 

Ah, I see. For a minute I thought you had verbose fucking wanker syndrome! 

Great insult by the way - really top notch.

2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

You are a tiny bit like a hallucinating crack-head who's found a box full of encyclopedias in the library basement he's broken into so that he has a warm place to shoot up. You're very descriptive is what I'm trying to say.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

What fucks me off Dan is all this cuntery about white Christmases. Every fucking advert sees dad trudging through the snow loaded up with prezzies or people dancing like lunatics in snow, every fucking card has snowy scenes on it. The last time I remember snow in London on christmas day was either '69 or 70. I remember because my uncle Tobias slid off the church roof and broke his leg. Still managed to get away with the lead though. 

Guest Gong Farmer
19 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I like your optimism, dude that is paid to empty garden toilets during the Victorian era. 

Elizabethan..... actually, you flouncing pedantic tree hugging cabbagey fart smelling knob that bores the tits of me and every other cunt in sundry. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Gong Farmer said:

Elizabethan..... actually, you flouncing pedantic tree hugging cabbagey fart smelling knob that bores the tits of me and every other cunt in sundry. 

I dunno man, dirty job for a dirty cunt. 

Guest Gong Farmer
3 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I dunno man, dirty job for a dirty cunt. 

No, you don't seem to know much about anything do you? Coming on here typing a load of shit between your eighteen hour sessions playing fucking World of Warcraft. I bet you're some anemic befreckled faced ginger cunt  that still reads the Beano. 

Fuck clean off with your central heating woes.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

No, you don't seem to know much about anything do you? Coming on here typing a load of shit between your eighteen hour sessions playing fucking World of Warcraft. I bet you're some anemic befreckled faced ginger cunt  that still reads the Beano. 

Wrong on all counts. Where is your 'edge', you complacent cunt? I believe that you have the skills to drop the bombs, but you have grown lazy and far too comfortable in the interim. Pick up the pace, Gongy. 

Guest Lady Penelope
49 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Thank you for thinking of the University Of Life thingy.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

Thank you for thinking of the University Of Life thingy.

Graduated with full qualifications, or did you attend the 'University of hard knocks' or the 'university of common sense'? 

Guest Lady Penelope

Graduated with full qualifications, or did you attend the 'University of hard knocks' or the 'university of common sense'? 

Both .. did five years at Ford Houses too.

Guest Gong Farmer

Wrong on all counts. Where is your 'edge', you complacent cunt? I believe that you have the skills to drop the bombs, but you have grown lazy and far too comfortable in the interim. Pick up the pace, Gongy. 

You mean pick up your pace by typing epic length essays of pure unadulterated shit? I couldn't keep with the pace of regular Tolstoy like you,

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

What fucks me off Dan is all this cuntery about white Christmases. Every fucking advert sees dad trudging through the snow loaded up with prezzies or people dancing like lunatics in snow, every fucking card has snowy scenes on it. The last time I remember snow in London on christmas day was either '69 or 70. I remember because my uncle Tobias slid off the church roof and broke his leg. Still managed to get away with the lead though. 

I remember walking on top of snow drifts with cars & transit vans buried underneath, late 70's... fucking ace years for sledging.... Apple, fuck off.

Besides, I've never heard of a gyppo called Tobias... are you really a womble instead?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

You mean pick up your pace by typing epic length essays of pure unadulterated shit? I couldn't keep with the pace of regular Tolstoy like you,

I just have to write them. You're the sorry cunt that has to read them. 

Guest Gong Farmer
2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

You must have majored in Lethargy.