CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Carrie Fisher

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Gyps, the Corner is a gathering of the most revered and esteemed minds on the net.  We must hold higher standards, and low class rabble simply won't do.  You'll notice admin have effectively eliminated the likes of Brony, ProfB, and a select group of not so lovable losers.  We must strive for excellence.  

Well I always make sure I'm dressed in my finery when I log on 

On 24/12/2016 at 5:30 PM, Decimus said:

Yes Neil, who wouldn't fall for the charms of the Belsen look. If it gave you a tit wank you'd castrate yourself on its ribs. Fucking vile.

There you go Decs,you obviously would rather slap 'em on the arse and ride the waves

2016-12-24-18-19-39--1471421346.jpg

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, neil298 said:

There you go Decs,you obviously would rather slap 'em on the arse and ride the waves

2016-12-24-18-19-39--1471421346.jpg

How would you find her fanny in the first place? Maybe roll her in flour and go for the wet spot, or get her to give you a clue by farting, and once aboard you would have to take care not to burn your arse on the light bulb.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh yeah. I'm fucking Ripley from Aliens 

More like Newt...the thieving little turd.  Did you see all that she nicked from the place in her hideaway?  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

More like Newt...the thieving little turd.  Did you see all that she nicked from the place in her hideaway?  

I like to think it was Newt who killed everyone in the colony and the Xenomorphs were just innocent bystanders without the ability to explain their situation. They have plenty of chances to straight up kill her, but they only ever try to catch her. Surely she's too small to be a decent host for a chest burster, so why the fuck are they trying to capture her other than to bring the murdering sack of shit to justice?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

I like to think it was Newt who killed everyone in the colony and the Xenomorphs were just innocent bystanders without the ability to explain their situation. They have plenty of chances to straight up kill her, but they only ever try to catch her. Surely she's too small to be a decent host for a chest burster, so why the fuck are they trying to capture her other than to bring the murdering sack of shit to justice?

You may have something.  The little cunt did fuck all but scream that shrill shriek throughout the entire film.  I was h oping the aliens would grab her and make her pay for the universally outlawed torture methods she used.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You may have something.  The little cunt did fuck all but scream that shrill shriek throughout the entire film.  I was h oping the aliens would grab her and make her pay for the universally outlawed torture methods she used.  

She's probably the one who killed Hicks in the shuttle on the way to movie 3, as well. He was a trained marine and would have seen through her disguise eventually, whereas Ripley was just some dumb civilian who is clearly racially biased against xenomorphs to begin with and easier to manipulate, and Bishop was already damaged from getting ripped in half by the queen in the last fight. Obviously something went wrong with her plan, because she was killed in the crash with Hicks. Probably whilst fighting him for control over the shuttle.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

She's probably the one who killed Hicks in the shuttle on the way to movie 3, as well. He was a trained marine and would have seen through her disguise eventually, whereas Ripley was just some dumb civilian who is clearly racially biased against xenomorphs to begin with and easier to manipulate, and Bishop was already damaged from getting ripped in half by the queen in the last fight. Obviously something went wrong with her plan, because she was killed in the crash with Hicks. Probably whilst fighting him for control over the shuttle.

I'm glad she died!