CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New year's Eve TV programmes

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

who are you, the Fat fuckin Controller or summat?

My career path took me in and out of NASA and JPL on several occasions, although the Voyager programme was a bit before my time. I miss my tradesman days.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It's not had any maintenance in over 30 years and it's travelled through some of the harshest stuff a solar system can throw at a spacecraft. A lot of the instruments don't even work anymore, so it'll probably be dead long before the 30's.

Does Mrs Killer know you're writing about her on here?

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's mostly powered by plutonium radioisotopes, so loss of solar energy isn't the major issue. There's been an ongoing shut down of instrument systems to preserve power ever since it left the solar system - starting with the cameras that took these final images. By switching other things off and on again it should be possible to keep it going for a good few decades yet.

Unless it crashes into one of those Soviet cosmonaut space pods the USSR was throwing everywhere in the early sixties.

21 minutes ago, ratcum said:

who are you, the Fat fuckin Controller or summat?

This is,what happens when you get a Professor Brian Cox fixation. Although serious it is simple to cure - with the demise of the patient.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's mostly powered by plutonium radioisotopes, so loss of solar energy isn't the major issue. There's been an ongoing shut down of instrument systems to preserve power ever since it left the solar system - starting with the cameras that took these final images. By switching other things off and on again it should be possible to keep it going for a good few decades yet.

Somewhat like a Lada Riva then.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Fuck it all, I was fast asleep

You should've waited up. The fireworks in particular were one of ISIL's more counter-productive displays. They fucked up during the final seconds though, as The London Eye is still standing.

'I saw a shooting star last night, I wished on it but it was just a satellite"'

Last vely stuff.  'A New England' sang by Kirsty McColl. (I know Billy Bragg wrote it) Shame she went for a swim and got twatted by a motorbike.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh come on! I threw you a fucking bone there and you're too much of a tard to notice.

Take a couple of Chernobyl then. 50mg should do the trick.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

My career path took me in and out of NASA and JPL on several occasions, although the Voyager programme was a bit before my time. I miss my tradesman days.

Fucking don't...........

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Skylab broke up and crashed over Western Australia, I bet that shit the life out of a few sheep farmers.

Totally "by accident" I'm sure

It was by accident, they aimed it at Washington, but the Outback was a close a shot as they could get, the useless commie fucks.

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It's not had any maintenance in over 30 years and it's travelled through some of the harshest stuff a solar system can throw at a spacecraft. A lot of the instruments don't even work anymore, so it'll probably be dead long before the 30's. However if any satellite can prove the sceptics wrong it'd be Voyager 1.

Are you both standing in for Professor Roops while she' son holiday?

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You shouldn't envy those smarter than you, Snatch. Nice spelling mistake by the way. Adds character.

Wasn't a spelling mistake,it was auto correct and I never bothered checking.

I'm not jealous of those who are smarter just the same as I'm not jealous of those who think they know it all.

Google is a cunt.

Just now, Snatch said:

Wasn't a spelling mistake,it was auto correct and I never bothered checking.

I'm not jealous of those who are smarter just the same add I'm not jealous of those who think they know it all.

Google is a cunt.

We were discussing a mutually interesting topic. Voyager is one of my favourite things to talk about. After Chernobyl and Fukushima.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Roadkill said:

We were discussing a mutually interesting topic. Voyager is one of my favourite things to talk about. After Chernobyl and Fukushima.

Fucking riveting topic Chernobyl.