CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turkish gay nightclub shootings

Earl of Punkape

Another gay nightclub shooting this time in Istanbul with 38 dead reported so far and many more injured.

Islamist terrorist cunts are clearly going to continue targeting homosexuals so it might be an idea for the gay community to keep a lower profile.If they all converted to Roman Catholicism, practiced the religion and played golf they would become less of a target.

Happy New Year !

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Another gay nightclub shooting this time in Istanbul with 38 dead reported so far and many more injured.

Islamist terrorist cunts are clearly going to continue targeting homosexuals so it might be an idea for the gay community to keep a lower profile.If they all converted to Roman Catholicism, practiced the religion and played golf they would become less of a target.

Happy New Year !

Cuntybollocks

21 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Happy New Year !

You utterly predictable, repetitive, pathetic fucking poof. Fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Where does it say anywhere that it is a gay club? It looks like a straight club to me. You fucking travesty of a man. Go and see all your deluded fuckwit friends at mass you ill informed middle class prick.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The MO suggests that you ought to surrender your membership of the golf club to avoid being taken out in one of these terrorist attacks Punky. It's only a matter of time before they realise the gays also like standing in the middle of a field dressed like Rupert the Bear.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

It's a gay nightclub.Or it was......

It is not advertised as one and the reports show married heterosexuals being amongst the dead and wounded.

11 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The MO suggests that you ought to surrender your membership of the golf club to avoid being taken out in one of these terrorist attacks Punky. It's only a matter of time before they realise the gays also like standing in the middle of a field dressed like Rupert the Bear.

You wouldn't be an appropriate visitor to my club.....let alone member....

lol.

Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

It is not advertised as one and the reports show married heerosexuals being amongst the dead and wounded.

Just because someone is married doesn't mean that they are not poofs. Look at the state of this country with marriage meaning anything.Why should Turkey be any different ?

Anyone who goes to a nightclub is at least rather odd and probably homosexual as well......

Anyway fuck off.....

lol.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You neither strike me as being rich or world class so I'm guessing your presence was restricted to trying to flog a spray of some repugnant fragrance to the users of the bogs - even if they are just a hole over a pit.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Happy New Year !

Ha ha Punkers good one. Light the blue touchpaper and stand well back lol.

Happy new year to all my friends here in CC.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Just because someone is married doesn't mean that they are not poofs. Look at the state of this country with marriage meaning anything.Why should Turkey be any different ?

Anyone who goes to a nightclub is at least rather odd and probably homosexual as well......

Anyway fuck off.....

lol.

You are a spectacular mong of biblical proportions. I would like to take you out clubbing, with a fucking baseball bat.

LOL.

I consider all nightclubs to be gay as fuck. If you are still compos mentis enough at pub closing time to be allowed into a club to pay club prices, you are not a man.

Forget picking up women there. They are out for free drinks off pissed blokes. (I met Mrs Manky at a funeral, still cost me a fucking fortune)

13 minutes ago, Manky said:

I consider all nightclubs to be gay as fuck. If you are still compos mentis enough at pub closing time to be allowed into a club to pay club prices, you are not a man.

Forget picking up women there. They are out for free drinks off pissed blokes. (I met Mrs Manky at a funeral, still cost me a fucking fortune)

Good point Mankly. Even in University, where we got free passes to all the nightclubs, I thought it was fucked up to pay stupid prices for booze. Also, if you showed the slightest hint of enjoying yourself (wrecking the bogs, pushing over slot machines etc.), the bouncers were on you in a flash. Cuntdom of the lowest order

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Happy New Year !

There is much in what you say Punkly;  66 words for instance.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Happy New Year !

Of course Punkers, because Muslims and Catholics have a great history of living together in peace.

I bet the muslims are more tolerant to a gay muslim than they are to a straight catholic, and catholics are more tolerant to any muslim than gay catholics.  So you being a gay catholic is not going to go down well with anyone except the dockers.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

yes, a small one. I didn't count the spaces as I assumed it wasn't his UCAS statement

Punkle's is a stickler (see what I almost said there) for detail so that might trouble him.

3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Where does it say anywhere that it is a gay club? It looks like a straight club to me. You fucking travesty of a man. Go and see all your deluded fuckwit friends at mass you ill informed middle class prick.

It isn't, just more of Punkape's usually homophobic bollox. In reality it's an upmarket, expensive and exclusive place and to get in you have to be approved by the bouncers who keep undesirables, e.g. Punkape, out.