CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

So this little spunk weasel has taken over his very dead Uncle's astrology post up on the Daily Fail having been appointed from beyond the grave .. all arse-trologers should be gassed at birth.

Guest Alfie Noakes

There will always be gullible twats who lap this shit up. Charlatans, deceivers and manipulators of the vulnerable, it is not a bit of fun as there are cunts who really think supernatural shit is true, ask pukeape. 

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

So this little spunk weasel has taken over his very dead Uncle's astrology post up on the Daily Fail having been appointed from beyond the grave .. all arse-trologers should be gassed at birth.

A slower more painful death to the Derek Akorah type cunts. Doris Stokes was the first of the celeb mediums. They stand in front of 2.000 people and say, "is there someone here called John?", well what a fucking surprise, there is. The other cunts in the audience think this is amazing. Fucking stupid, gullible twatcunts.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

What is it with fucking Oscars? Oscar Pistorius, Oscar Wilde, #OscarsSoWhite, Oskar Schindler, and now this slap-headed charlatan. 

I don't know if this helps at all CB, but when a jap says "Osaka" the middle syllable is delivered in a truncated, snappy fashion. Basically they are saying Oscar.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A slower more painful death to the Derek Akorah type cunts. Doris Stokes was the first of the celeb mediums. They stand in front of 2.000 people and say, "is there someone here called John?", well what a fucking surprise, there is. The other cunts in the audience think this is amazing. Fucking stupid, gullible twatcunts.

Next you'll be saying my Crystal ball is a load of shit and my tea leave reading.

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember Roland Rivron and his 'Mystic Malcolm' persona. He started his show with "Is there anyone in the audience whos lost a relative in the last 150 years"?

Rivron's an odd fish. Existing as he does in that limbo between unfunny and Treblinka, he needs stamping to death to finally break through

• Like 1