CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who live and die in shit commuter towns

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Aim for the trees with thick, robust bases, Frank. 

Frank will probably get one day's skiing in, but it's quite busy being a chalet boy in the cheaper accommodation.

He'll spend most of the week cleaning up vomit from Welsh stag-dos. Fucking pauper. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Frank will probably get one day's skiing in, but it's quite busy being a chalet boy in the cheaper accommodation.

He'll spend most of the week cleaning up vomit from Welsh stag-dos. Fucking pauper. 

Somehow, I sense another ski pole up his arse incident at A&E. There is little he won't do to make his men happy. 

On Monday, January 02, 2017 at 8:58 PM, Bill Stickers said:

He is actually working at a dry ski slope in the Midlands, he's in charge of inflating the rubber rings.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

He is actually working at a dry ski slope in the Midlands, he's in charge of inflating the rubber rings.

outdoornew 227.jpg

For and by users with horrible pyles. 

An absolutely fucking awful nom made ten times worse by a string of lazy double entendres. 

If Frank is the Les Dennis of the corner, Bill is the Julian Clary.

Get fucked, and take all the faggots who have chuckled at this thread with you. Fucking abysmal shit.

Wiz, kill yourself, you useless apple pie eating, Yankee doodle fucking cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

An absolutely fucking awful nom made ten times worse by a string of lazy double entendres. 

If Frank is the Les Dennis of the corner, Bill is the Julian Clary.

Get fucked, and take all the faggots who have chuckled at this thread with you. Fucking abysmal shit.

Wiz, kill yourself, you useless apple pie eating, Yankee doodle fucking cunt.

Do you have aspirations of one day living in Bexley Heath? 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Ding's put his rent up.

Cheeky cunt!

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Wrong, it was Alfie. Bill lives in the boot of an XR3 on Alfie's field.

XR3?

Fucking hell, that's bad.

23 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Do you have aspirations of one day living in Bexley Heath? 

Do you have aspirations?

In fact, do you know what aspirations are? Aspirations are dreams you know, not that asthmatic wheezing you do everytime you see Peter Andre on the tele in Currys windows.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Cheeky cunt!

XR3?

Fucking hell, that's bad.

Do you have aspirations?

In fact, do you know what aspirations are? Aspirations are dreams you know, not that asthmatic wheezing you do everytime you see Peter Andre on the tele in Currys windows.

I suppose the advantage of living in a caravan is that you can move from one dreary post-industrial market town to the next with great ease. 

15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

post-industrial market town 

I thought market towns tended to be more to do with agricultural areas. All the former industrial towns up around Manchester are never referred to as market towns.

I love the old industrial towns. Far more to see than just pretty buildings with nice flowers if you know what to look for but your autism and general stupidity would prevent you noticing these things.

Guest Lady Penelope

A market town is simply a town that had a market charter .. Manchester is still a market town as is Birmingham and most cities except London .. London is a shithole.

57 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

A market town is simply a town that had a market charter .. Manchester is still a market town as is Birmingham and most cities except London .. London is a shithole.

You could hardly call Manchester a market town at all in the last 200 years. Hub of commerce, maybe. Industrial centre, certainly. As it's market charter dates from 1301, to call it a market town after the industrial Revolution would be like calling you a young lady.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Manky said:

You could hardly call Manchester a market town at all in the last 200 years. Hub of commerce, maybe. Industrial centre, certainly. As it's market charter dates from 1301, to call it a market town after the industrial Revolution would be like calling you a young lady.

A market town it still is, none of the other names are official.

Just now, Lady Penelope said:

A market town it still is, none of the other names are official.

Technically you are probably correct. It is also called Rainy City by the odd strange cunt but Rome has a greater average annual rainfall. Because Manchester has more days when it rains, it is damper than a lot of other cities which meant the cotton lasted longer wIthout becoming brittle. Hence, the home of the Industrial Revolution.

Ross on Wye, Brecon, Hereford, Ripon, these are the places I would call market towns and not Manchester regardless of holding a charter older than Stickers newest underpants.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Technically you are probably correct. It is also called Rainy City by the odd strange cunt but Rome has a greater average annual rainfall. Because Manchester has more days when it rains, it is damper than a lot of other cities which meant the cotton lasted longer wIthout becoming brittle. Hence, the home of the Industrial Revolution.

Ross on Wye, Brecon, Hereford, Ripon, these are the places I would call market towns and not Manchester regardless of holding a charter older than Stickers newest underpants.

Hereford is also a industrial and commercial centre and is a city .. Ripon is simply in Yorkshire

Guest Bill Stickers
25 minutes ago, Manky said:

As fascinating as this is Manky, you still live in an undesirable hovel. 

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

As fascinating as this is Manky, you still live in an undesirable hovel. 

I feel sorry for anyone who isn't proud of their home town, although few of you have any reason for pride. It may be an undesirable hovel but is my undesirable hovel, and I am proud of it.

From chopping up social reformers at Peterloo to making Graphene with the crumbs that Wasteminster allow to be sent north. 2 top class football teams and a gun crime record second to none. Pride oozes from my every pore.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Jacko's from Cambuslang.

Is that relevant? Although I believe Hoover had a site there. Did Jacko work on Quality Control there, checking the Hoover's sucking abilities with his nudger and assorted gerbils?