CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marc Gurney -vegan activist

camberwell gypsy

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

I don't feel guilt over the UK's past slavery connections and neither should you. I merely queried your assertion that racial discrimination wasn't that bad since then.

I was being sarcastic. "Couldn't have been that bad" used in that context is sarcasm. I was using it for the greater purpose of revealing the parallels between what they had to suffer then to what they are actually asking for now. Of course racial discrimination was bad in the old days. Big Bird and Barney the Dinosaur told me when I was in frigging nursery.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I was being sarcastic. "Couldn't have been that bad" used in that context is sarcasm. I was using it for the greater purpose of revealing the parallels between what they had to suffer then to what they are actually asking for now. Of course racial discrimination was bad in the old days. Big Bird and Barney the Dinosaur told me when I was in frigging nursery.

vole splitter

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Really? Sounds like the screech of brakes. Reverse ferret and all that...:)

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Look again, though not necessarily that sentence.

I admitted that the great fire was a bad comparison, I used it merely to illustrate an historic occurrence that nobody now living could be held responsible for, in the same way that no living person can be held responsible for the slave trade. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation and ended the whole thing but I guarantee less black people are aware of his civil rights works than the achievements of Martin Luther King as an orator.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Too many achievements
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

It makes a change from being accused of verbosity! Seriously though,no hidden agenda in missing out "Irish" though clearly it suits you to grasp that card...:rolleyes:

It does. It suits me just fine. I shall prance around the fish quay naked waving said card around in the air and declaring for all the world to hear "Roops hates the Irish!" Eventually some sad little upper class university students will hear of my actions and we'll start an Irish Lives Matter group and expose you for the racist you are.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

It does. It suits me just fine. I shall prance around the fish quay naked waving said card around in the air and declaring for all the world to hear "Roops hates the Irish!" Eventually some sad little upper class university students will hear of my actions and we'll start an Irish Lives Matter group and expose you for the racist you are.

RK,she will never ever admit when she is wrong,even if it glaringly obvious.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I admitted that the great fire was a bad comparison, I used it merely to illustrate an historic occurrence that nobody now living could be held responsible for, in the same way that no living person can be held responsible for the slave trade. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation and ended the whole thing but I guarantee less black people are aware of his civil rights works than the achievements of Martin Luther Kings achievements as an orator.

But you said that slavery was started by accident.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Really? Sounds like the screech of brakes. Reverse ferret and all that...:)

Roops my argument was never that it didn't happen. It was that whites today shouldn't have to put up with racial discrimination for something that happened 200 years ago. Sounds like you might have tinnitus.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Roops my argument was never that it didn't happen. It was that whites today shouldn't have to put up with racial discrimination for something that happened 200 years ago. Sounds like you might have tinnitus.

As I recall my first point to you was to query that there was no racial discrimination for generations after the event

Snatch, you have lost the plot, you never found it in the first place.

You still don't get it do you. He never compared it to the Great Fire of London,just an event that doesn't need an apology.

I don't see where you get the slavery/accident bollocks from. It's not fucking easy with you is it. Admit your fucking wrong for once on your life instead of the normal we're all thick and your so intelligent shite you normally come out with.

10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Back on topic, gurning is a fuckin bonkers 'sport'. Why contort your face so much that it looks like a woman's fishy bits?

Alien Predators faces do look like fannies, you are now joining Arnie Schwarzenegger and Danny Glover in ridiculing these poor cuntfaced extra terrestrials. EQUAL RIGHTS FOR PREDATORS!

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

You still don't get it do you. He never compared it to the Great Fire of London,just an event that doesn't need an apology.

I don't see where you get the slavery/accident bollocks from. It's not fucking easy with you is it. Admit your fucking wrong for once on your life instead of the normal we're all thick and your so intelligent shite you normally come out with.

Please Snatch, stop it, you aint gonna win. It's impossible when you are up against someone with delusions of grandeur

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Please Snatch, stop it, you aint gonna win. It's impossible when you are up against someone with delusions of grandeur

You right Scroters. Head and brick wall spring to mind.

4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

She must be intelligent. She's got a Mercedes and she can't remember who gave it to her! Fucking pretentious hooray bollocks.

• Like 1

As I recall my first point to you was to query that there was no racial discrimination for generations after the event

And as I recall I deflected your silly and nit picky query with an equally silly and nit picky sarcastic remark before agreeing with you on the fact that racial discrimination did exist, but stating that that wasn't the original reasoning behind my first comment. Then you tried to look smart by calling me a reversing ferret (which sounds like a sexual slur to me, personally) and used emoticons in a passive aggressive  manner towards me.

I don't understand what the argument is here. Stop using your authority to try and bully me into your way of thinking you bloody fascist.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And as I recall I deflected your silly and nit picky query with an equally silly and nit picky sarcastic remark before agreeing with you on the fact that racial discrimination did exist, but stating that that wasn't the original reasoning behind my first comment. Then you tried to look smart by calling me a reversing ferret (which sounds like a sexual slur to me, personally) and used emoticons in a passive aggressive  manner towards me.

I don't understand what the argument is here. Stop using your authority to try and bully me into your way of thinking you bloody fascist.

Read Scrotes last post and replace my name for yours.

And I owe you a like.