CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lindsay Lohan converted to Islam

Eddie

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

I hope you had a good fire burning Jacko,it can be cold under the bridge this time of year.

Don't be silly, Snatch. Jacko's got too much killer instinct and anger to become homeless; I had him figured for a target-driven car salesman for his local petrol station.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not the first time but I don't want  to crow about it 

14 hours ago, ratcum said:

You're just feathering your own nest now Gypo. Stop it.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Your pigeonholing yourself, gypsy.

Will you all stop with this nonsense.

Before long you'll all be on social media quoting tweets.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 18/01/2017 at 7:25 PM, Wolfie said:

I wonder how far her commitment to Islam will go when she's no longer allowed to get her tits out to earn a living.

My commitment to islam will wane if she cant get her tits out!

On 18/01/2017 at 9:02 PM, Lady Penelope said:

My parents had their telly converted from 405 lines to 625 lines.

On 19/01/2017 at 8:55 PM, ducunti said:

Daniella westbrooke could never do that, her lines are too wide.

No, 405 is the mornings lot, 625 is if you include after lunch.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
43 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Not is she goes to Syria or Iraq they're not.

Ding, what are you talking about? In what way is residing in Syria or Iraq synonymous with cum gargling? Im afraid you get a score of zero for that, on account of it being ill conceived shite. Don't you wish you had thought that through? Eh? Don't you?

Guest DingTheRioja
28 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, what are you talking about? In what way is residing in Syria or Iraq synonymous with cum gargling? Im afraid you get a score of zero for that, on account of it being ill conceived shite. Don't you wish you had thought that through? Eh? Don't you?

Guest DingTheRioja
12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I expected cum gargling, but no cum gargling. 

For some reason, I don't think Roops would like me to post videos of Syrian women cum gargling, as for videos of Lindsey doing that I don't know but I don't have any to test that theory.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

For some reason, I don't think Roops would like me to post videos of Syrian women cum gargling, as for videos of Lindsey doing that I don't know but I don't have any to test that theory.

I'm not sure there is much cum gargling action to be had in Syria. As I said, your reference was poor, and you've yet to demonstrate the Iraq/Syria axis of cum gargling at all convincingly.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm not sure there is much cum gargling action to be had in Syria. As I said, your reference was poor, and you've yet to demonstrate the Iraq/Syria axis of cum gargling at all convincingly.

I never proposed Syria/Iraq as the cum gargling Mecca*, merely hinted at the stupid women who run off to some shithole to "become wives of ISIS freedom fighters" but end up as R&R for the entire brigade.  The cum gargling axis is probably nearer the 19th hole of some imaginary golf course in Cheshire.

*see what I did there?

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I never proposed Syria/Iraq as the cum gargling Mecca*, merely hinted at the stupid women who run off to some shithole to "become wives of ISIS freedom fighters" but end up as R&R for the entire brigade.  The cum gargling axis is probably nearer the 19th hole of some imaginary golf course in Cheshire.

*see what I did there?

Now look what you've done, Punkers will almost certainly now run off to Syria and marry an ISIS freedom fighter. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Now look what you've done, Punkers will almost certainly now run off to Syria and marry an ISIS freedom fighter. 

Don't tease.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

*see what I did there?

Ah, I'd be on board with the golf cum gargling link, in spades if punkape was referred to. Still not getting the spunk-choking middle eastern vibe you're so in tune with. I think you need to back up your assertions with video material .

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ah, I'd be on board with the golf cum gargling link, in spades if punkape was referred to. Still not getting the spunk-choking middle eastern vibe you're so in tune with. I think you need to back up your assertions with video material .

If you provide me with a PO box and confirm you have a working betamax and/or laserdisc player, then forward the appropriate funds and we'll see eh?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

If you provide me with a PO box and confirm you have a working betamax and/or laserdisc player, then forward the appropriate funds and we'll see eh?

Just post it on here for free. What's the matter, you only have homo vids?