CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who move their head excessively when they talk

camberwell gypsy

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Gypps you fucking bed blocking slag, are they finally trying to retrieve your pelvic floor from your bargain basement?

I hope the op went okay and try and do your best to keep MRSA at bay - drink bleach.

The woman in the bed next to me did not stop talking bollocks to me this afternoon. Her daughter did this, her daughters husband does that, yadda yadda fucking yadda. She did not fucking stop. The type of cunt who believes that her life is interesting and everyone one should know about it. In the end I called a nurse over and told her to pull the curtain round. Her face was a picture as it disappeared. I don't know what it looked like when she heard me say "Thank you nurse Angela. She was boring the shit out of me". 

Oh I almost forgot: Fuck off drew" 

39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The woman in the bed next to me did not stop talking bollocks to me this afternoon. Her daughter did this, her daughters husband does that, yadda yadda fucking yadda. She did not fucking stop. The type of cunt who believes that her life is interesting and everyone one should know about it. In the end I called a nurse over and told her to pull the curtain round. Her face was a picture as it disappeared. I don't know what it looked like when she heard me say "Thank you nurse Angela. She was boring the shit out of me". 

Oh I almost forgot: Fuck off drew" 

Forget this shit. If it wasn't pissflap reduction, was it having hedgehog spines removed from your sheriff's badge. You Romanies will use anything to save on buying bog rolls. Tight cunts.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Fuck that. What about the cunts that nervously fiddle as they talk. We've got some old bastard at work who always jangles his pocket full of change when talking. Annoying fucking tosser.

4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fuck that. What about the cunts that nervously fiddle as they talk. We've got some old bastard at work who always jangles his pocket full of change when talking. Annoying fucking tosser.

He's wanking, drew.

And that's a mirror you're looking at in the public toilets you clean, you thick, old, baldy bastard