CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who move their head excessively when they talk

camberwell gypsy

I'm currently in hospital recovering from a minor op (no not a breast reduction;)) and to ease the hours of boredom I decided watch a bit of tv. I tune in to BBC news to catch up on the world events and see John Sopel, reporting from Washington on the Trump inauga....inorga...swearing in of the president, giving a synopsis of the day's events. I lost the gist after a few seconds of what this cunt was saying because he was moving his head backwards and forwards and side to side like a fucking weeble on speed as he spoke. Sally James did it on Tiswas years ago as well. A bit later the ward nurse came over to take my BP reading, started talking about her day and fuck me she started doing it as well! Why the fuck do some people do it? Like a fucking glove puppet. Got a headache now 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm currently in hospital recovering from a minor op (no not a breast reduction;)) and to ease the hours of boredom I decided watch a bit of tv. I tune in to BBC news to catch up on the world events and see John Sopel, reporting from Washington on the Trump inauga....inorga...swearing in of the president, giving a synopsis of the day's events. I lost the gist after a few seconds of what this cunt was saying because he was moving his head backwards and forwards and side to side like a fucking weeble on speed as he spoke. Sally James did it on Tiswas years ago as well. A bit later the ward nurse came over to take my BP reading, started talking about her day and fuck me she started doing it as well! Why the fuck do some people do it? Like a fucking glove puppet. Got a headache now 

I think it was the Indian bloke out of 'it ain't half hot mum' who started all that wobbly head shit.

The worst cunt these days for nodding and twitching and blinking and generally being a cunt is Faisal Islam. In the vast pool of shit that is Sky TV, he rises to the top like a little bobbing turd.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYfD3Tw9c4fIlaXfnU0iD

Fucking talentless, no-mark guppy.

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That Indian bloke, Michael Bates?

1111-1416.gif

That's the one. In seriousness I think the head wobbling does in fact stem from the lower ranks of the Indian caste system, they do it to demonstrate humility and show subservience when addressing members of a superior caste. Is that right?

39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Birdie num num?

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Piss flap reduction?

After reading the nom twice to check if I'd ever heard of any of the main protagonists (FYI, I hadn't), I've come to the conclusion that the operation must've been a frontal lobotomy performed with a black and decker multi-tool, and a doctor with Parkinson's. 

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's the one. In seriousness I think the head wobbling does in fact stem from the lower ranks of the Indian caste system, they do it to demonstrate humility and show subservience when addressing members of a superior caste. Is that right?

Where us civilised Europeans would nod for "yes", the sullen peoples of the subcontinent shake their heads instead, like our "no". You can see why there are so many incidents in the news there about women getting raped on buses.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

Even more annoying are cunts who blink profusely. Lucy Verasamy, ugh. 54 blinks in 52 seconds not counting the ones you can't see! Does anybody else think she's putting it on a bit?

34 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Even more annoying are cunts who blink profusely. Lucy Verasamy, ugh. 54 blinks in 52 seconds not counting the ones you can't see! Does anybody else think she's putting it on a bit?

All weather presenters are androids. Lucy is a series 4 which suffer from glitches such as blinking. They have improved since earlier models like Ian McCaskill who were prone to violent head shaking and outrageous mistakes,(Michael Fish 1987) however, 'weatherbots' are far from human like and can be identified by shiny skin and glassy eyed expressions. Suzanne charlton was a series 2 and suffered from 'cyborg anorexia', she failed to consume enough WD40 and starved to death. Unfortunately Ulrika Johnsson is still functioning and has been upgraded to a 'Slagbot'.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

I'm too interested in the weather forecast to focus on Lucy's eyes, or anywhere else.

Guest nobgobbler
21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm too interested in the weather forecast to focus on Lucy's eyes, or anywhere else.

We call her "bacon". She's doing her best to "lean back" far enough for you to clap your eyes on her cleavage.  

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

There is absolutely nothing annoying about Lucy, except for the bit where Mrs Ding won't have a threesome with her... or is it the other way round?

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

She presents the weather? Really?  I've never noticed.

5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

We call her "bacon". She's doing her best to "lean back" far enough for you to clap your eyes on her cleavage.  

She is the consumate professional, and like all weather girls, she will be pregnant within just a couple of months after the first year of employment in order to screw the maternity leave... if she wants any help with that, my number is.....

As for headbobbers, my fucking annoying father in law does that, and he paces back & forth or hops from one leg to the other, all the while trying to get as close to your face and invade your personal space as much as fucking possible, I was close to lamping the cunt last week...

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

There is absolutely nothing annoying about Lucy, except for the bit where Mrs Ding won't have a threesome with her... or is it the other way round?

She presents the weather? Really?  I've never noticed.

She is the consumate professional, and like all weather girls, she will be pregnant within just a couple of months after the first year of employment in order to screw the maternity leave... if she wants any help with that, my number is.....

As for headbobbers, my fucking annoying father in law does that, and he paces back & forth or hops from one leg to the other, all the while trying to get as close to your face and invade your personal space as much as fucking possible, I was close to lamping the cunt last week...

I hate space invaders, from Malcolm the stationary guy who always managed to get his hand on top of yours, to Father Michael who spoke very quietly so you'd move in close to hear what he was saying and he had a fake squint so he could look you in the eye with one of em and gawp at your tits with the other. In my experience cunts who invade your personal space usually turn out to be perverts of some kind or other. Sorry to say it Ding but you should keep an eye on the fucker, or kick him in the cunt just in case. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Gypps you fucking bed blocking slag, are they finally trying to retrieve your pelvic floor from your bargain basement?

I hope the op went okay and try and do your best to keep MRSA at bay - drink bleach.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

I hate space invaders, from Malcolm the stationary guy who always managed to get his hand on top of yours, to Father Michael who spoke very quietly so you'd move in close to hear what he was saying and he had a fake squint so he could look you in the eye with one of em and gawp at your tits with the other. In my experience cunts who invade your personal space usually turn out to be perverts of some kind or other. Sorry to say it Ding but you should keep an eye on the fucker, or kick him in the cunt just in case. 

I'll take the second option, but I think Mrs Ding might not approve....