CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul Pogba £100m I don't think so !

Guest N/A

7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Shit, but on the up. Had to endure a day of screaming cunt brats yesterday-fucking terrible day. But I have a free house today, so I am going to sit in front of the fire and drink all day long.

I imagine that you are attempting to conjur up a bucolic image here, Quince. You sat in hunting tweed at your country estate, sat in a leather chair before a roaring log fire, glass of finest cognac in hand.

In reality you'll be sat shivering two inches away from the below, sipping lambrini from a chipped Thomas the Tank Engine mug. 

1004160065_2_644x461_two-bar-heater-barg

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Shit, but on the up. Had to endure a day of screaming cunt brats yesterday-fucking terrible day. But I have a free house today, so I am going to sit in front of the fire and drink all day long.

I didnt think they were allowed to leave you on your own, unsupervised?

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that you are attempting to conjur up a bucolic image here, Quince. You sat in hunting tweed at your country estate, sat in a leather chair before a roaring log fire, glass of finest cognac in hand.

In reality you'll be sat shivering two inches away from the below, sipping lambrini from a chipped Thomas the Tank Engine mug. 

I doubt he can afford "real Lambrini", lets just hope he spits out some of his drink in a fit of pique and 240 volts arc across from that fire to his face....

...a Sunday roast if you will...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I didnt think they were allowed to leave you on your own, unsupervised?

I doubt he can afford "real Lambrini", lets just hope he spits out some of his drink in a fit of pique and 240 volts arc across from that fire to his face....

...a Sunday roast if you will...

Ding, you are so, so shit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Is that a toaster? 

Did you see what ding just wrote about it? Brilliant!

Guest Lady Penelope
On 26/01/2017 at 9:52 PM, Wolfie said:

Your choice of avatar and online demeanour suggest you're some hard cunt from the East End who escaped to the country, when in reality you're probably sitting by your local cosy Cotswold pub's inglenook fireplace supping a pint of Faux Ferret. 

What an utterly fake blow-off you portray. 

His avatar reminds me of an elderly local train cum bus spotter from Dawlish who is called Dr Death.he dresses in a light coloured macintosh has Kray brother styled hornrimmed glasses and looks as if he has just been let out of prison wearing the clothes he was wearing in 1959.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
37 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

His avatar reminds me of an elderly local train cum bus spotter from Dawlish who is called Dr Death.he dresses in a light coloured macintosh has Kray brother styled hornrimmed glasses and looks as if he has just been let out of prison wearing the clothes he was wearing in 1959.

38 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I'd be less inclined to provide him so much credit.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Is that a toaster? 

Did you see what ding just wrote about it? Brilliant!

I did, and I think we can now safely say that Ding owns you. You're his bitch, he's your big gay Ding daddy. When Ding says jump, you suck his cock, if Ding says make him some gravy on toast, you suck his cock. If Ding says suck his cock, you suck it twice. 

You've been well and truly Dinged, and there's no way back for you now.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I did, and I think we can now safely say that Ding owns you. You're his bitch, he's your big gay Ding daddy. When Ding says jump, you suck his cock, if Ding says make him some gravy on toast, you suck his cock. If Ding says suck his cock, you suck it twice. 

You've been well and truly Dinged, and there's no way back for you now.

Fucked