CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul Pogba £100m I don't think so !

Guest N/A

Sat watching the red scum footballist getting beaten by Hull and laughing at how shit the legendary most expensive footballer ever is playing......what a bag of fucking shit.    The huge amount of money paid for this useless cunts bladder kicking skills could have built 10 schools !!!     He's a fucking lazy cunt with no ability.      6th in the league.   What an absolute perverse world we live in when cunts like that can stroll around having cost so much, yet kids can't get a place in schools for a good  education in a school near their home.   Should tax all spend on footballist And pour it into good causes like brexit, kkk, BNP, ukip and SAS shoot to kill policies and the occasional school library book.

£100m........what a cunt 

Just now, Wolfie said:

I was all excited about getting involved in a discussion about £100m footballers, but then I realised my nasal hair needed plucking and I hadn't wiped my arse properly.

Wouldn't normally bring up footballist....but this cunt seems to be getting off too lightly.....I respect messi...even that vein cunt ronaldo.....they play a game from another planet.    This pogba cunt is a fucking obscene shit fuck wank stain and is everything I hate about football.

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Wouldn't normally bring up footballist....but this cunt seems to be getting off too lightly.....I respect messi...even that vein cunt ronaldo.....they play a game from another planet.    This pogba cunt is a fucking obscene shit fuck wank stain and is everything I hate about football.

Fuck off.

6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Your choice of avatar and online demeanour suggest you're some hard cunt from the East End who escaped to the country, when in reality you're probably sitting by your local cosy Cotswold pub's inglenook fireplace supping a pint of Faux Ferret. 

What an utterly fake blow-off you portray. 

• Like 1

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:36 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Sat watching the red scum footballist getting beaten by Hull and laughing at how shit the legendary most expensive footballer ever is playing......what a bag of fucking shit.    The huge amount of money paid for this useless cunts bladder kicking skills could have built 10 schools !!!     He's a fucking lazy cunt with no ability.      6th in the league.   What an absolute perverse world we live in when cunts like that can stroll around having cost so much, yet kids can't get a place in schools for a good  education in a school near their home.   Should tax all spend on footballist And pour it into good causes like brexit, kkk, BNP, ukip and SAS shoot to kill policies and the occasional school library book.

£100m........what a cunt 

It makes me sick, M.C.

If those dirty, liberal fucking slags didn't start crying like poofs and banned slavery, Utd could have got the cunt on a free.

Just think how many gilded Nick Griffin statues they could have built with the money that they would have saved.

God save the fucking queen and rule, Britannia!

Edited by Mrs Roops

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It makes me sick, M.C.

If those dirty, liberal fucking slags didn't start crying like poofs and banned slavery, Utd could have got the black cunt on a free.

Just think how many gilded Nick Griffin statues they could have built with the money that they would have saved.

Did you see nick griffin slaughter jack straw on question time. Comedy gold.

18 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

What are you hoping to achieve with this nom, MC? 

I can just picture you now, sat in your Kappa clothes, can of Oranjeboom in hand, shouting obscenities at the football like a true hard-nut thicko. 

I bet you've got Sky 1's UK Border Force on series record too. What a complete tool you are. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/01/2017 at 9:52 PM, Wolfie said:

Your choice of avatar and online demeanour suggest you're some hard cunt from the East End who escaped to the country, when in reality you're probably sitting by your local cosy Cotswold pub's inglenook fireplace supping a pint of Faux Ferret. 

What an utterly fake blow-off you portray. 

Not far from the truth...but wrong city.  Manchester, not a cockney.   And as for all you fucking liberalist cunts , it's time over.   A new wave of utterly despicable cunt is on the rise.   The sort of cunt that is fed up with listening to your middle of the road politically correct gay loving in your face everybody has rights to impose their fucking filthy sick ways on the normal folk.....now go eat your tofu, supping on a bottle of cheap Mexican larger with a lime in the top, prune your gelled hair product and have another tattoo you faggot.   You blow cock.

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:52 PM, Decimus said:

It makes me sick, M.C.

If those dirty, liberal fucking slags didn't start crying like poofs and banned slavery, Utd could have got the cunt on a free.

You said [deleted] cunt and got away with it.... I got red carded for a week just because admin didn't like me saying the word black...in context....describing a person.  As opposed to a white person.

you actually said black and cunt in the same sentence.

are you fucking the administrator or something?

see you in a week

Edited by N/A

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

You said black cunt and got away with it.... I got red carded for a week just because admin didn't like me saying the word black...in context....describing a person.  As opposed to a white person.

you actually said black and cunt in the same sentence.

see you in a week

I'll visit you and I'll  bring a file with a cake in it.  I think! 

On 26/01/2017 at 10:07 PM, Bubba C said:

What are you hoping to achieve with this nom, MC? 

I can just picture you now, sat in your Kappa clothes, can of Oranjeboom in hand, shouting obscenities at the football like a true hard-nut thicko. 

I bet you've got Sky 1's UK Border Force on series record too. What a complete tool you are. 

Just looking to draw attention to the obscene amount of wasted wealth lavished on fucking useless footballist, compared to the dearth of money available for books, schools, beds in hospitals, you know the social fabric of society that you are vaguely aware of when one of your girlfriends falls over pissed in the street and has to pay a visit to the hospital vomiting in the back of an ambulance that is wasting its precious time on fucking losers like yourself.  One hundred million pounds for a fucking useless black cunt of a player.   Obscene.

does that make it more clear for you you thick cunt?

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'll visit you and I'll  bring a file with a cake in it.  I think! 

I think I'm attracted to you.... like one of those murderist types with a retarded girlfriend who has never met the insane cunt but she wants to marry him.  I think you fit the bill

56 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

You said [deleted] cunt and got away with it.... I got red carded for a week just because admin didn't like me saying the word black...in context....describing a person.  As opposed to a white person.

you actually said black and cunt in the same sentence.

see you in a week

Corrected. Thanks for the heads up.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Not far from the truth...but wrong city.  Manchester, not a cockney.   And as for all you fucking liberalist cunts , it's time over.   A new wave of utterly despicable cunt is on the rise.   The sort of cunt that is fed up with listening to your middle of the road politically correct gay loving in your face everybody has rights to impose their fucking filthy sick ways on the normal folk.....now go eat your tofu, supping on a bottle of cheap Mexican larger with a lime in the top, prune your gelled hair product and have another tattoo you faggot.   You blow cock.

If I had my way with this country, Manchester (and Liverpool) would become akin to John Caprenter's Escape from New York. I would fill the gap in-between by relocating everyone from Thamesmead and Southall, in which they would be fed jettisoned leftovers from the plates of us wealthy, liberalist southern cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If I had my way with this country, Manchester (and Liverpool) would become akin to John Caprenter's Escape from New York. I would fill the gap in-between by relocating everyone from Thamesmead and Southall, in which they would be fed jettisoned leftovers from the plates of us wealthy, liberalist southern cunts.

Though you're a dribbling spastic, you're right. Manchester is shit, very shit. Only been once and don't need to again. There's fuck all to the centre. And it's full of wankers. Never been to Liverpool, and never will. Why would anyone? Fuck off.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Though you're a dribbling spastic, you're right. Manchester is shit, very shit. Only been once and don't need to again. There's fuck all to the centre. And it's full of wankers. Never been to Liverpool, and never will. Why would anyone? Fuck off.

How's your weekend going Quincy, you frustrated, spunk-obsessed, Branson's pickle-jabbing loaf?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Wolfie said:

How's your weekend going Quincy, you frustrated, spunk-obsessed, Branson's pickle-jabbing loaf?

Shit, but on the up. Had to endure a day of screaming cunt brats yesterday-fucking terrible day. But I have a free house today, so I am going to sit in front of the fire and drink all day long.