CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Year of the Rooster

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I wasn't aware it was the year of the rooster, but I can say for certainty this is the nom of the idiot. 

You are hilarious. You should do this for a living. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

What a load of cock

I suspect that is a request. I therefore suggest you join a golf club immediately you fucking shit stabbing poof.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

That's enough Wiz, according to Ape this goose thing is getting tired and I should die. Mind you he is the type of cunt that actually eats them, the barbarian.

lb for lb there's fuck all meat on a goose. Far better to go for a brace of Larks.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

By way of acknowledging our Chinese overlords I will endeavor to consume Deep Fried Salt and Pepper Chicken (number 47 on the menu) at least once a week for the next year. If that means I have to Jackson Pollock the porcelain once a week then so be it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/29/2017 at 3:33 AM, Witheredscrote said:

That's enough Wiz, according to Ape this goose thing is getting tired and I should die. Mind you he is the type of cunt that actually eats them, the barbarian.

I just felt the timing was perfect to throw a feathered reference into play.  I will be more careful henceforth.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What is it with all the Chinese year of the animals like dog, rooster, monkey and rat. Are these really things that the traditional Chinese would cook and eat for a year?

Can you imagine if Wales or Scotland did the same, oh look it's the year of the Potato Waffle or the Turkey Twizzler.

A number 2 for Punkape in a salty cream sauce with Sum-Yung-Gi

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
stuff your fucking seaweed up your arse