CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Idiots In Weird Fish Tee Shirts

Ape™️

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you a devoted enough 'Kiss' fan to have bought their terrible 'music from the elder' album?

Don't even like them that much any more. I was young, drunk, and had a friend who knew a guy who worked at the local dump who did tattoos for people at £20 a pop as a hobby. Had it done in my mates dining room.

26 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Now I just hope all of them will make it through life without turning out to be kiddy fiddlers...

Makes you wonder if a few Gary Glitter fans have had an emergency cover up job done in recent years. I also wonder what the current eBay price of a Jim'll fix it badge is these days.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Makes you wonder if a few Gary Glitter fans have had an emergency cover up job done in recent years. I also wonder what the current eBay price of a Jim'll fix it badge is these days.

Indeed. And the value of Rolf Harris paintings has dived. Shame really, he was good with a brush.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The sickest one I've seen had a hand coming out of a grave holding a fork. On the headstone it had Karen Carpenter's name and underneath it said 'Karen Carpenter's back. And she's hungry as hell'! 

Fucking sick. Not Karen Carpenter, the shirt. More the fool that wears such a thing, though I believe they are only worn on Rainy Days & Mondays.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The sickest one I've seen had a hand coming out of a grave holding a fork. On the headstone it had Karen Carpenter's name and underneath it said 'Karen Carpenter's back. And she's hungry as hell'! 

It was probably Gurt, on one of his worm-forays. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Don't even like them that much any more. I was young, drunk, and had a friend who knew a guy who worked at the local dump who did tattoos for people at £20 a pop as a hobby. Had it done in my mates dining room.

Sounds like a swish set up you had growing up. Were you sent to school in baked bean can shoes and a banana skin for a tie? 

8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I can almost picture Ms Roops, on her loom knocking out CC T-shirts & ankle warmers from Welsh sheep fleece for us punters.

I wouldn't wear a shirt that reveals I have any relation to this place or the loonies held within. If they ever make CC brand toilet roll however let me know.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I wouldn't wear a shirt that reveals I have any relation to this place or the loonies held within. If they ever make CC brand toilet roll however let me know.

Have you not received the complimentary packet of Punkape Wetwipes?