CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Idiots In Weird Fish Tee Shirts

Ape™️

Guest 'eavensabove

Total drivel.

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fuck off with your oh-so-hilarious tee shirt with the quirky little picture. It doesn't make you look cool and slightly edgy - it make you look like a stupid fucking cunt. Fuck off.

22 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fuck off with your oh-so-hilarious tee shirt with the quirky little picture. It doesn't make you look cool and slightly edgy - it make you look like a stupid fucking cunt. Fuck off.

I just googled this shit and I must agree, the only really funny t-shirts were the ones Viz used to sell.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I just googled this shit and I must agree, the only really funny t-shirts were the ones Viz used to sell.

'Eavens is probably wearing one and a pair of piss stained white y fronts like Rik from The Young Ones, staggering around his bedsit, off his face on meths again.

Guest Wizardsleeve

If I hadn't seen it, I never would have imagined anybody would be caught in one of these horrid fucking things.  A fashion trend for only the thickest of cunts.

Punkape probably has an extensive collection.  

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I dunno. The flannelette ones that Frank wears with I AM A CUNT written on the back sure take some beating

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If I hadn't seen it, I never would have imagined anybody would be caught in one of these horrid fucking things.  A fashion trend for only the thickest of cunts.

Punkape probably has an extensive collection.  

... and you can bet your life that they reek of fish, too.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The great MikeD himself would be too ashamed to recycle any of the lame fish puns these cunts have come up with. Long live Viz.

64_7586_w300.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Ape said:

Is this actually a thing or are you just mental? I've honestly not noticed any change in the number of people wearing dumb t-shirts. It's still too fucking cold to wear t-shirts if you ask me.

The worst T-shirt I ever saw happened to me in September 2014. I had a temporary job cleaning a Screwfix  and was in the process of mopping the floor in the electrical section when a shadow fell across the store.

I don't know if it was a man or a woman, it was too fat to tell. It had long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail and hauled itself along with a permanent limp - possible gout, or maybe a prosthetic leg due to diabetes or hunger.

It wore a black T-shirt over it's repulsive form, one of those awful hippy/emo ones that always have some sort of "majestic" creature staring at you, like a wolf or a tiger or some shit, the ones you can buy for a tenner at any shop that also happens to sell dream catchers or incense sticks.

10_3451.jpg

Example. Not actual Shirt.

Only this one was different. Instead of portraying only one animal the owner had apparently decided to utilize their unique proportions in order to display the most intricate image of wildlife ever encountered through the medium of T-shirts.

It depicted a moonlit waterhole in the middle of a dark desert surrounded by different animals. Lions, tigers, wolves (in a desert), eagles, zebra, buffalo  ect, ect. They were all just standing around in plain sight of each other, drinking from the same waterhole or staring "majestically" off into the distance and living in perfect harmony as nature intended. That's it really. It probably doesn't sound that bad but imagine seeing it in an A1 print size as it slowly lumbers past you smelling of Burger King and BO. Also the cunt didn't wipe it's feet before it came in so my nice clean floor ended up with dirty boot marks hard pressed into the tiles by the sheer weight.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

"Our retro Fish Eat Fish Artist T-Shirt is back for a limited time only! Catch it quick....

This season wear our retro Fish Eat Fish Artist T-Shirt, perfect for beach, beer garden or family barbecue. It's a fish eat fish world, you might as well laugh it off and unwind instead.".

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Is this actually a thing or are you just mental? I've honestly not noticed any change in the number of people wearing dumb t-shirts. It's still too fucking cold to wear t-shirts if you ask me.

The worst T-shirt I ever saw happened to me in September 2014. I had a temporary job cleaning a Screwfix  and was in the process of mopping the floor in the electrical section when a shadow fell across the store.

I don't know if it was a man or a woman, it was too fat to tell. It had long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail and hauled itself along with a permanent limp - possible gout, or maybe a prosthetic leg due to diabetes or hunger.

It wore a black T-shirt over it's repulsive form, one of those awful hippy/emo ones that always have some sort of "majestic" creature staring at you, like a wolf or a tiger or some shit, the ones you can buy for a tenner at any shop that also happens to sell dream catchers or incense sticks.

10_3451.jpg

Example. Not actual Shirt.

Only this one was different. Instead of portraying only one animal the owner had apparently decided to utilize their unique proportions in order to display the most intricate image of wildlife ever encountered through the medium of T-shirts.

It depicted a moonlit waterhole in the middle of a dark desert surrounded by different animals. Lions, tigers, wolves (in a desert), eagles, zebra, buffalo  ect, ect. They were all just standing around in plain sight of each other, drinking from the same waterhole or staring "majestically" off into the distance and living in perfect harmony as nature intended. That's it really. It probably doesn't sound that bad but imagine seeing it in an A1 print size as it slowly lumbers past you smelling of Burger King and BO. Also the cunt didn't wipe it's feet before it came in so my nice clean floor ended up with dirty boot marks hard pressed into the tiles by the sheer weight.

Wolf fleece couples in their 60s, every car boot sale must have one

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The great MikeD himself would be too ashamed to recycle any of the lame fish puns these cunts have come up with. Long live Viz.

64_7586_w300.jpg

I've haddock up to here with you Baws. On yer Pike.