CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Idiots In Weird Fish Tee Shirts

Ape™️

19 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Is this actually a thing or are you just mental? I've honestly not noticed any change in the number of people wearing dumb t-shirts. It's still too fucking cold to wear t-shirts if you ask me.

The worst T-shirt I ever saw happened to me in September 2014. I had a temporary job cleaning a Screwfix  and was in the process of mopping the floor in the electrical section when a shadow fell across the store.

I don't know if it was a man or a woman, it was too fat to tell. It had long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail and hauled itself along with a permanent limp - possible gout, or maybe a prosthetic leg due to diabetes or hunger.

It wore a black T-shirt over it's repulsive form, one of those awful hippy/emo ones that always have some sort of "majestic" creature staring at you, like a wolf or a tiger or some shit, the ones you can buy for a tenner at any shop that also happens to sell dream catchers or incense sticks.

10_3451.jpg

Example. Not actual Shirt.

Only this one was different. Instead of portraying only one animal the owner had apparently decided to utilize their unique proportions in order to display the most intricate image of wildlife ever encountered through the medium of T-shirts.

It depicted a moonlit waterhole in the middle of a dark desert surrounded by different animals. Lions, tigers, wolves (in a desert), eagles, zebra, buffalo  ect, ect. They were all just standing around in plain sight of each other, drinking from the same waterhole or staring "majestically" off into the distance and living in perfect harmony as nature intended. That's it really. It probably doesn't sound that bad but imagine seeing it in an A1 print size as it slowly lumbers past you smelling of Burger King and BO. Also the cunt didn't wipe it's feet before it came in so my nice clean floor ended up with dirty boot marks hard pressed into the tiles by the sheer weight.

RK, I've liked this not on account of the subject matter (although dishing out a cunting/physical warning to anyone in an animal t-shirt is commendable), the fact that you shamelessly admit to temping as a Screwfix cleaner has given me the biggest laugh in weeks. 

You funny cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 hours ago, Ape said:

Fuck off with your oh-so-hilarious tee shirt with the quirky little picture. It doesn't make you look cool and slightly edgy - it make you look like a stupid fucking cunt. Fuck off.

Roops has fish keks, keeps leaving them strewn around my floors. I have to pick them up with a stick and burn them.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Bubba C said:

Any cunt in a novelty t-shirt should be made dead, instantly, no excuses. 

Any clothes with writing on it..... the cunt inside, he's a retard. "USA sports", meaningless shit like that. Obviously football shirts are the fucking lowest shit wearable.

18 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

RK, I've liked this not on account of the subject matter (although dishing out a cunting/physical warning to anyone in an animal t-shirt is commendable), the fact that you shamelessly admit to temping as a Screwfix cleaner has given me the biggest laugh in weeks. 

You funny cunt. 

It was a good job, way better than the other temp jobs I've had. I worked at a Nike shop where they expected me to show up at six in the morning and brush, mop, buff and dust the entire shop front in an hour every day along with cleaning the staff toilet, keeping all the mirrors clean and emptying the bins. Walked outa that one after two days. My worst ever job has been cleaning out the fishing trawlers when they're in port. Once found a bucket full of rotted fish bits tucked away under the gutting machine in one that were so old they'd turned to juice. Reported it to the skipper who promptly threw it overboard and gave me an extra fifty quid not to tell anyone about it.

On 03/02/2017 at 5:39 PM, Ape said:

Fuck off with your oh-so-hilarious tee shirt with the quirky little picture. It doesn't make you look cool and slightly edgy - it make you look like a stupid fucking cunt. Fuck off.

I had a weird fish sweat shirt once.......am I a cunt?

really shit nom bye the way.  Really very retarded.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I had a weird fish sweat shirt once.......am I a cunt?

really shit nom bye the way.  Really very retarded.

Yes you are- a stupid cunt.