CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French Soldiers in Paris

Guest I know that Cunt

9 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Much like a substantial amount of UKIP's official merchandise, which is made in China by people on very low wages.

Can you confirm that? Not that I give a fuck where it was made.

5 hours ago, Snatch said:

Can you confirm that? Not that I give a fuck where it was made.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukips-official-election-merchandise-made-5502593

Donald "Buy American Hire American" Trump's inauguration hats were also made in China.

https://www.indy100.com/article/donald-trump-inauguration-hats-made-china-make-america-great-again-7539396

4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

China whores it's people to the rest of the world, nothing wrong with it as long as we don't rough them up whilst taking advantage.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
39 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm more concerned with the flood of eastern Europeans here driving down the wages of the british.

We know you are Eddie. Most concerned. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Employ one, it would save you cleaning the 'apartments' when the students leave. 

I do. 2 polish birds. They work quick and are happy for it. Good for everybody.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Good for you quince, i am genuinely pleased for you. Are you shagging the uglier one?

I'm certainly heartened by your positive words Eddie. To be frank, and I don't mean to be s skinny old queer, I'm not sure which is which. They both have tattoos on their fingers you see, and both are dog rough. I'd hesitate in nominating either "the best". That's the kind of impartial cunt I am. You would do well by taking a leaf.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm certainly heartened by your positive words Eddie. To be frank, and I don't mean to be s skinny old queer, I'm not sure which is which. They both have tattoos on their fingers you see, and both are dog rough. I'd hesitate in nominating either "the best". That's the kind of impartial cunt I am. You would do well by taking a leaf.

Lets face it quince, you aren't exactly brad pitt, i would definitely pick the low hanging fruit if i was you.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

...is a thought I'd rather not comprehend.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎05‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 0:55 PM, Piston said:

"French Soldiers in Paris"

Disappointing title. 

I thought that France had been invaded by the French and they had surrendered to themselves!

Zoot alors

Great album, but I digress. It was waste of a bullet. The Frog's foul stenching  snail breath would have sufficed to bring the Mushi to the ground.

17 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Much like a substantial amount of UKIP's official merchandise, which is made in China by people on very low wages.

They may be on low wages but they're still getting some wages, unlike all the British manufacturing workers who have been made redundant as a result of Chinese factories undercutting the prices of manufactured goods and churning out substandard crap for half the price. Fuck the noodle sucking, usurping little bastards. 

3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Who's fault is it for farming out work to other countries?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Eddie said:

Lets face it quince, you aren't exactly brad pitt, i would definitely pick the low hanging fruit if i was you.

Eddie, lets discuss this at home.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Eddie said:

Eddie, should I fuck off for good?