Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French Soldiers in Paris


Guest I know that Cunt

Recommended Posts

Guest I know that Cunt

The bastards, it seems that poor lad Abdula Al-Refaai who only tried to stab the soldiers outside the Louvre while shouting Allahu Akbar was shot because the soldiers over reacted. You just can't trust them can you, the poor lad should have been taken away and given a nice cup of coffee and a few sharp words from his mum. That would have sorted it.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

The bastards, it seems that poor lad Abdula Al-Refaai who only tried to stab the soldiers outside the Louvre while shouting Allahu Akbar was shot because the soldiers over reacted. You just can't trust them can you, the poor lad should have been taken away and given a nice cup of coffee and a few sharp words from his mum. That would have sorted it.

 

 

No you prick, you should have shot him, like they did 5 times. Apart from ISIS types every Muslim in the world would agree, it's called common sense. You probably think this brainwashed simpleton will be hailed as a hero in the Muslim world (a view propigated by the dally mail no doubt) where in reality they all think he's a stubid cunt like everyone who's ever met you thinks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No you prick, you should have shot him, like they did 5 times. Apart from ISIS types every Muslim in the world would agree, it's called common sense. You probably think this brainwashed simpleton will be hailed as a hero in the Muslim world (a view propigated by the dally mail no doubt) where in reality they all think he's a stubid cunt like everyone who's ever met you thinks.

You thick cunt haha.

fish.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

The bastards, it seems that poor lad Abdula Al-Refaai who only tried to stab the soldiers outside the Louvre while shouting Allahu Akbar was shot because the soldiers over reacted. You just can't trust them can you, the poor lad should have been taken away and given a nice cup of coffee and a few sharp words from his mum. That would have sorted it.

 

 

I'm impressed that French soldiers shot someone, the only wear and tear normally found on their rifles is some minor scuffing resulting from being dropped.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm impressed that French soldiers shot someone, the only wear and tear normally found on their rifles is some minor scuffing resulting from being dropped.

I imagine the gun simply went off by accident as he was in the process of surrendering. Probably dropped it as he was raising his white flag.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As they shot the cunt a few times and he is still a burden on the froggy health service, I would suggest rolling out Vulcan rotary cannon firing 2000 uranium tipped, polonium filled shells per minutes to ensure appropriate lethality. And give the lesbians Doc Martin boots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I imagine the gun simply went off by accident as he was in the process of surrendering. Probably dropped it as he was raising his white flag.

Every time there is an attack in France, I pray to every sky fairy known to man that Withers is a fatality.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Neil said:

Shot 5 times and the cunts still alive? Who shot him,Marty le Feldman?

Good job it wasn't Olivier Giroud,he'd have had 20 shots and still missed the cunt!

Stupid cunts seem almost paradoxically immune to bullets. Look at tectonic plate-skulled fuckwit Tim Westwood. They should've used a flamethrower and a nailgun combined, followed by a blindfolded sprint across a minefield.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Shot 5 times and the cunts still alive? Who shot him,Marty le Feldman?

Good job it wasn't Olivier Giroud,he'd have had 20 shots and still missed the cunt!

Apparently it was a stomach shot so he'll probably be shitting into a bag for the rest of his life which makes up for it a little bit.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Neil said:

Shot 5 times and the cunts still alive? Who shot him,Marty le Feldman?

Good job it wasn't Olivier Giroud,he'd have had 20 shots and still missed the cunt!

Be patient, Neil.  The French are still learning to control their bladders while firing their weapon.  I'm sure their hands and arms were shaking at the prospect of actually killing a cunt instead of retreating from him.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest I know that Cunt
3 hours ago, Piston said:

"French Soldiers in Paris"

Disappointing title. 

I thought that France had been invaded by the French and they had surrendered to themselves!

Zoot alors

Almost believable, when you consider that when Rommel went through Belgium into France in 1940, they had enormous help from French soldiers and French police protecting bridges for him directing traffic, finding them supplies etc. Cunts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2017 at 8:54 PM, Roadkill said:

Apparently it was a stomach shot so he'll probably be shitting into a bag for the rest of his life which makes up for it a little bit.

5 cunt with guns against one cunt with a knife and they only manage to hit him in the stomach?

Have these cunts never heard of a head shot?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

5 cunt with guns against one cunt with a knife and they only manage to hit him in the stomach?

Have these cunts never heard of a head shot?

Considering they would have been blinded by tears of fear and desperately waving their white flags it's a pretty impressive shot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2017 at 5:29 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

No you prick, you should have shot him, like they did 5 times. Apart from ISIS types every Muslim in the world would agree, it's called common sense. You probably think this brainwashed simpleton will be hailed as a hero in the Muslim world (a view propigated by the dally mail no doubt) where in reality they all think he's a stubid cunt like everyone who's ever met you thinks.

shut it you fucking cuckold cunt and take your head out of Ricks arse. 

Pew Research Center reveals significant levels of support for ISIS within the Muslim world.  In 11 representative nation-states, up to 14 percent of the population has a favorable opinion of ISIS, and upwards of 62 percent "don't know" whether or not they have a favorable opinion of the Islamist group.

In Pakistan, a nuclear weapons state, only 28 percent of the public view ISIS unfavorably. 

So on the low side 63 million goat shaggers support ISIS and the high side 287 million. 

Is that enough people to concern you wanker?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎04‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 5:29 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

No you prick, you should have shot him, like they did 5 times. Apart from ISIS types every Muslim in the world would agree, it's called common sense. You probably think this brainwashed simpleton will be hailed as a hero in the Muslim world (a view propigated by the dally mail no doubt) where in reality they all think he's a stubid cunt like everyone who's ever met you thinks.

What the fuck are you on, he's got you good and propper you soppy cunt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

shut it you fucking cuckold cunt and take your head out of Ricks arse. 

Pew Research Center reveals significant levels of support for ISIS within the Muslim world.  In 11 representative nation-states, up to 14 percent of the population has a favorable opinion of ISIS, and upwards of 62 percent "don't know" whether or not they have a favorable opinion of the Islamist group.

In Pakistan, a nuclear weapons state, only 28 percent of the public view ISIS unfavorably. 

So on the low side 63 million goat shaggers support ISIS and the high side 287 million. 

Is that enough people to concern you wanker?

Interesting spin you have there Eddie. Perhaps punters would like to read the article and draw a different conclusion. Note the findings were published in November 2015, no doubt with reports about the brutality coming from the region, support will have further hardened against ISIS. In any case I suspect the vast majority of Muslims want very little to do with the Wahhabist interpretation of the Quran.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

shut it you fucking cuckold cunt and take your head out of Ricks arse. 

Pew Research Center reveals significant levels of support for ISIS within the Muslim world.  In 11 representative nation-states, up to 14 percent of the population has a favorable opinion of ISIS, and upwards of 62 percent "don't know" whether or not they have a favorable opinion of the Islamist group.

In Pakistan, a nuclear weapons state, only 28 percent of the public view ISIS unfavorably. 

So on the low side 63 million goat shaggers support ISIS and the high side 287 million. 

Is that enough people to concern you wanker?

My basic understanding of politics and religion combined with the intelligence not to tar every cunt with the same brush has really got you rattled hasn't it? Given the chance to gas all the darkies and camel jockeys whom you blame for your pathetic wasted life, I'm sure you'd push the button without thinking. 

Firstly, kindly let me know where this 'pew' research came from? The files of Mosad, a personal mind dump from Nick Griffin?

Islamic fundamentalism is a desease that needs stamping out with extreme prejudice. I happily put these brainwashed fuckwits against a wall and pull the trigger personally, but it's not as simple as that. Try reading a book on the subject because I can't be bothered to explain the complexities to you. Not that you'd be able to take it on board mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...