CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fare Dodgers

Guest Lady Penelope

43 minutes ago, Neil said:

Indians do it all the time

When I studied under the great guru Alahamajad Vish Palush during my Calcutta sojourn, he would often state that his acolytes could experience the true wonders of the divine cosmic construct by opening up our chakras to the moon goddess from atop the roof of a Rawlipandi express train.

In those days I was a seeker of the universal truth, and would spend my days travelling through Bengal readily on the roof of these magnificent railed creatures. One night, it was the 22nd October 2004, I received a visitation from Vishnu. The supreme being laid a blanket of dazzling vermilion across the firmament of stars, and whispered in my ear...

"Neil is a stupid, fat fucking cunt. Summon your colleagues at H.M.R.C. to investigate the useless manual labouring peasant's tax returns."

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

When I studied under the great guru Alahamajad Vish Palush during my Calcutta sojourn, he would often state that his acolytes could experience the true wonders of the divine cosmic construct by opening up our chakras to the moon goddess from atop the roof of a Rawlipandi express train.

In those days I was a seeker of the universal truth, and would spend my days travelling through Bengal readily on the roof of these magnificent railed creatures. One night, it was the 22nd October 2004, I received a visitation from Vishnu. The supreme being laid a blanket of dazzling vermilion across the firmament of stars, and whispered in my ear...

"Neil is a stupid, fat fucking cunt. Summon your colleagues at H.M.R.C. to investigate the useless manual labouring peasant's tax returns."

It wasn't a visitation, you didn't crouch down fast enough before that bridge, and that vermillion was your blood spraying across the tracks.

Hopefully.

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

It wasn't a visitation, you didn't crouch down fast enough before that bridge, and that vermillion was your blood spraying across the tracks.

Hopefully.

If you don't have anything constructive or humorous to say, which you quite clearly don't, fucking shut it. 

Idiot. 

Guest DingTheRioja
12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

If you don't have anything constructive or humorous to say, which you quite clearly don't, fucking shut it. 

Idiot. 

Oh and looky here, the pet poodle has arrived.

Fuck off.

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll have what he's having

Guest Lady Penelope
56 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Go easy on him, Pen. He's unemployed and couldn't afford the £6.60 train ticket, hence the risk-taking. Still, he somehow could afford to buy enough booze to get drunk.

I used to see that regularly, got no money for a £2.50 ticket but had just bought £10 worth of booze.