CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BAKE YOUR OWN CUPCAKES

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

You know how it is. You get home and the family have all fucked off out leaving you with naff-all to eat, save for one of those supermarket cake-mixes. They look wonderful on the box, all Mary Berry, and MAKES 30, so you grab yerself 1 egg, mix it with packet A (yes Punkers you twat, just the shell) and then proceed to spoon the resulting mixture into the paper cases as provided, but oh fucking no... The cunts have only put 28 of the little bleeders in the poxy box!   Grrrrrrr.

c7059b8553edb9562ed42844cd833929.jpg

Guest Manky

Cupcakes (American) are their equivalent of English Fairy cakes.

Now the majority of this site feel more comfortable with the Fairy bit of the name, this may inject some life into this moribund thread.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Yes, and made infinitely worse by the fact it's Jazz, a complete fucking wanker, that's created the topic.

What did you expect from the corner puppet?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

But then again, chips are OKand this is what this site has become. Cunting a fucking cupcake. Fuck off

(reported for favouritism)

Oh, please.

To coin a phrase: Are You too fucking dumb to realise that this is about chips? But, then again chips are OK. Ape said so.

You Madeira Sponge.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

and this is what this site has become. Cunting a fucking cupcake. Fuck off

Yes, and so finally the Corner has resulted in chatting about Chips & Cupcakes. What a site, eh. More the point, look the plebs on it.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Indeed. And nothing more so illustrates your point than you. Stupid fucking wanker.

Hey Chippy McCain, haven't you too much oil in that pan of yours? Try your hand at some cupcakes. Flidbreath.

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Hey Chippy McCain, haven't you too much oil in that pan of yours? Try your hand at some cupcakes. Flidbreath.

Slowly but surely, the lunatic formerly know as Jazz crawls out of his maggot husk, and begins another inevitable meltdown on CC. It's gonna be one hell of a show.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I thought this nom was going to be about shitting the bed in the middle of the night. I was about to jump in with a hearty "me too!", but alas I can't.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is the sort of inane pish I'd have expected from Cuntwad. It actually makes "My Cat" look good.

Fuck off you bellend :)