CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fluorescent Lighting

Ape™️

With modern LED technology becoming more and more affordable, surely this horrible, archaic form of lighting should be a thing of the past. It take for ever to come on, it flickers and the light it produces is of shite quality. Because of these factors, I ask myself why I still have one of the useless pieces of shit in my garage. I'm clearly a stupid fucking cunt.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

With modern LED technology becoming more and more affordable, surely this horrible, archaic form of lighting should be a thing of the past. It take for ever to come on, it flickers and the light it produces is of shite quality. Because of these factors, I ask myself why I still have one of the useless pieces of shit in my garage. I'm clearly a stupid fucking cunt.

Me tink ja be smokin da erb if it take long time come on maan 

and yes, you are

1 hour ago, Ape said:

With modern LED technology becoming more and more affordable, surely this horrible, archaic form of lighting should be a thing of the past. It take for ever to come on, it flickers and the light it produces is of shite quality. Because of these factors, I ask myself why I still have one of the useless pieces of shit in my garage. I'm clearly a stupid fucking cunt.

At last you admit it, now I can relax

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

I've always wondered why these bulbs hum,apparently its because they don't know the words

Just fuck off!

Neil, I've got a couple of bags of cement about a year old that have gone rock ard, probably the damp but I've stored them on a pallet under a tarp so fuck knows how. Is there anyway to salvage them?

Guest Manky

Evidently, if you stand near a radio mast or under power lines, a florescent tube fluoresces like a light sabre. Just a tip in case you get bored and feel like kicking fuck out of a Jedi Knight. Just be aware, it is incredibly foolish to take an LED light to a fluorescent tube fight.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Neil, I've got a couple of bags of cement about a year old that have gone rock ard, probably the damp but I've stored them on a pallet under a tarp so fuck knows how. Is there anyway to salvage them?

I'm afraid I dont have a concrete answer for you,Why dont you try taking them swimming with you?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lime sand, slabs bed in and sand goes off through natural moisture.

Lime sand- never fucking heard of it-would sand and cement dry mix work the same? I thought Neil was the labourer/bricky/pasty eating, sun reading, van driving cunt, you as well it seems.

I might start a new 'Ask Eric tedious DIY questions thread' on the open corner if so

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Well son if yur motor was out in the street some wee radge wud be along tae fuckin tan it sharpish like. Ah keep ma motor in the lockup to stop the wee bams fae Drylaw comin and pannin the windaes in and takin the radio ken?

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lime sand- never fucking heard of it-would sand and cement dry mix work the same? I thought Neil was the labourer/bricky/pasty eating, sun reading, van driving cunt, you as well it seems.

I might start a new 'Ask Eric tedious DIY questions thread' on the open corner if so

You Cunt!...I dont read the Sun

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes 5 to 1 dry mix is fine. Keep what's left over, add a bit more cement and sweep it into the cracks afterwards, saves fucking around wet pointing with a Harris trowel.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes 5 to 1 dry mix is fine. Keep what's left over, add a bit more cement and sweep it into the cracks afterwards, saves fucking around wet pointing with a Harris trowel.

Actually I did this very method yesterday, it's only old concrete slabs round the veg plots so doesn't have to be brilliant. Fuck the pointing though, I filled the gaps with Flint gravel, stops the neighbours cats shitting I hope as was previously bark chippings. If not it's a combo of anti freeze and air rifle....

16 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Well son if yur motor was out in the street some wee radge wud be along tae fuckin tan it sharpish like. Ah keep ma motor in the lockup to stop the wee bams fae Drylaw comin and pannin the windaes in and takin the radio ken?

Well who'd have thought it? Our resident comedy genius has, yet again, chosen to reply in his oh-so-hilarious trademark 'Scottish" speak. What a treat! What a wanker!