CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trannies - real or not?

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

These cunts who think that a person who was born male, lived his life as a male, then decides to implant a pair of silicon tits and cut himself a fake gash makes him a real woman are just daft cunts. Somebody who has the common sense to see that mentions it on TV then all the feminist cunts are whipping up a petition. Fuck off. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/05/jenni-murray-transgender-women-not-real-women/

Eddie Izzard is the worst of 'em. With his little special snowflake beret and bloated face. Looks like a potato with eye shadow on.

Says everything you need to know about modern day feminists when they'd spit on a guy one day then welcome him into the fold the next because he's had his balls cut off and dick turned inside out (one of the strangest things I've learned from South Park).

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

Feminists just want something to bleat about. It's the silly cunts in power that listen to them that are to blame.

They should just fuck off home and get on with life.

Guest nobgobbler
39 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

My comment was deleted.

I'm dismayed. On second thoughts, it serves you right for calling me a gobbler, when you know very well "filthy whore" would have been allowed! You, you, youuuuuu, Jerry Anderson puppet.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I'm dismayed. On second thoughts, it serves you right for calling me a gobbler, when you know very well "filthy whore" would have been allowed! You, you, youuuuuu, Jerry Anderson puppet.

That's Gerry with a G you filthy fucking whore.

Guest DingTheRioja
28 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Roops & Rick?

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Roops & Rick.

Rick and Roops.

That jenny murray is right, they are not real women, they are made women, in the same way the feminazis go banging on about models and popstars with plastic tits not being real women but a mans idealistic version of a woman as perceived by The Male Hegemony Of Having Everything With Big Tits, Skinny Waists, Slappable Arses And No Brains Please.

Fuck off and get laid.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I once tried having sex with a trannie, but I couldn't get my head round it

Not enough of a bird for you then?

I have no problem with cross-dressers, 'trannies' or sex-changers per se. Live and let live. Quincy, for example, is one such harmless yet odd specimen I'd be very happy to see return to the site in a few years.

And, while I advocate people making their own choices in life, as is commonplace in the West because we are not a Muslim province, men who wish to become women are still intrinsically men. They always will be. Likewise, a woman with a surgically-manufactured cock, though best avoided at all times and certainly someone you may not wish to babysit your children, or walk your dog, will always be a woman.

• Like 1

The problem with blokes that have 'had their cocks turned inside out' is that they don't act like real women. They flounce around in high heels and makeup carrying stupid little dogs in a handbag. They don't want to scrub your toilet or cook your breakfast. And women with cocks sewn onto them? Really? Is that a thing? If so, that's just weird. Where do they get the cocks, from dead men?

Guest Piston
6 hours ago, Snatch said:

Feminists just want something to bleat about. It's the silly cunts in power that listen to them that are to blame.

They should just fuck off home and get on with life the washing up.

Fixed it for you.

...awaits the slam of the cooler door...

Guest I know that Cunt
8 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

These cunts who think that a person who was born male, lived his life as a male, then decides to implant a pair of silicon tits and cut himself a fake gash makes him a real woman are just daft cunts. Somebody who has the common sense to see that mentions it on TV then all the feminist cunts are whipping up a petition. Fuck off. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/05/jenni-murray-transgender-women-not-real-women/

It's just another example of how the loonie Liberals are hell bent on supporting any weird minority even blokes like Ape that chop their cocks off and wear dresses. Faggots for tea tonight.

The annoying thing about most of these cunts is that they spend the early part of their lives complaining that they are a woman trapped in a mans body, then have all the hormone treatment and surgery, and once transformed, (bearing in mind they have lived thus far as gay men) decide to become lesbians!! Well if you were attracted to women all along, why didn't you keep your dick? Attention seeking is what it is. Wasting the time of surgeons whos' skills would be better utilised operating on genuinely sick patients with real conditions. Fucking self obsessed cunts.

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The annoying thing about most of these cunts is that they spend the early part of their lives complaining that they are a woman trapped in a mans body, then have all the hormone treatment and surgery, and once transformed, (bearing in mind they have lived thus far as gay men) decide to become lesbians!! Well if you were attracted to women all along, why didn't you keep your dick? Attention seeking is what it is. Wasting the time of surgeons whos' skills would be better utilised operating on genuinely sick patients with real conditions. Fucking self obsessed cunts.

Absofuckinglutely. If the queer bastards want to mutilate themselves, they can save up and pay for it not expect the taxpayer to pay via the NHS. Cunts.