CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cardiff University Gender bollocks.

Guest Snatch

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You omitted the word: Golden.

covered by the word "catholic" .. I also expect that he has got at least one friend who's first name is "Tucker".

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Nothing to the extent that the PC wankers are at in this day and age. Since I started work in 1979 I have never been told to use gender terminology. A man is born a ,an and a woman is born a woman and unless your some kind of freak,that's how it stays all your life. I don't where you worked but it must of been full of retards.

Achieving gainful employment after completing a cleaning apprenticeship as the town toilet attendant hasn't helped you much, has it? 

Dreadful. 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Achieving gainful employment after completing a cleaning apprenticeship as the town toilet attendant hasn't helped you much, has it? 

Dreadful. 

Give him a break.

His typing hand once belonged to Abu Hamza al-Masri. As for his wits however, I cannot vouch for.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Manky said:

I am not even reading that new age, liberal crap. God made Adam a man and Eve a woman. Punkape was an early try that went disastrously wrong a la Blue Peter.

Punkape was launched into space by the Ruskies, before they tried with a rabbit.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

I am not even reading that new age, liberal crap. God made Adam a man and Eve a woman. Punkape was an early try that went disastrously wrong a la Blue Peter.

Adam and Eve had two sons and we are all descended from those two sons :o

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Manky said:

God? He never made fuck all, save for blinkered morons.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

You must have led a very sheltered life .. the awareness training is pretty much compulsory everywhere you meet the public.

I have and it didn't include that shit. You used to work for British Rail didn't you? So yes,full of retards.

16 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Dreadful. 

How are you holding up now you gang is locked up? Don't come in here so much at the moment I notice. Can't handle it on your own? Typical wanker.

11 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Give him a break.

His typing hand once belonged to Abu Hamza al-Masri. As for his wits however, I cannot vouch for.

You change sides quicker than an Italian.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Reported .. racism, beastiality and stereotyping of the Welsh.

And how about your homophobic anti catholic punkers ranting all over the shithole these last few days?

Fuck off Lady Boy, and take Bubba The Punter with you.

Guest Gong Farmer

It might be worth mentioning that the universities that persist with this bollocks are losing take up, prospective students are choosing to keep away from them, loss of take up = loss of capital = eventual closure of courses available and sackings in store for the faculty that encourage this shit. 

This might help when choosing a university for your kid.

http://www.spiked-online.com/free-speech-university-rankings#.WL7a2Ds1_IU

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

I have and it didn't include that shit. You used to work for British Rail didn't you? So yes,full of retards.

How are you holding up now you gang is locked up? Don't come in here so much at the moment I notice. Can't handle it on your own? Typical wanker.

You change sides quicker than an Italian.

Sides? Just as with ALL on here, I have no sides, favourites or anything else. Everybody is a cunt, or are you telling me that you come on here to make friends?

Guest Snatch
54 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Sides? Just as with ALL on here, I have no sides, favourites or anything else. Everybody is a cunt, or are you telling me that you come on here to make friends?

Friends? With you bunch of poofs?

Fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Friends? With you bunch of poofs?

Fuck off.

Hardly an answer... OK, try this one then.

Who's side are You on?