CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Asking simple questions and not receiving an answer.

Guest 'eavensabove

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

People don't have to tell you anything personal if they don't want to you weird, nosy, little freak. I clean floors and believe me I don't give a shit either way what some uptight mong like yourself or anyone else on here has to say about that, I simply chose not to divulge such information because it's fucking boring and honestly none of your damned business.

Oh and stroking yourself to ecstasy over other peoples personal information in your childhood bedroom doesn't count as employment by the way. Freak.

Are you a broom?

Fuck; I'm definitely turning into Pen. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Are you a broom?

Fuck; I'm definitely turning into Pen. 

Yes, Gyps. I am a sentient broom from Newcastle. I jump up on the table and use by bristles to type on the keyboard. You've found me out. Good job.

P.S. Sarcasm was heavily intended in this message. Please PM me with any complaints if the sarcasm wasn't clear enough for you to understand and have a pleasant evening.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yes, Gyps. I am a sentient broom from Newcastle. I jump up on the table and use by bristles to type on the keyboard. You've found me out. Good job.

P.S. Sarcasm was heavily intended in this message. Please PM me with any complaints if the sarcasm wasn't clear enough for you to understand and have a pleasant evening.

High five, RK.

44 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't get your bristles in a twist 

17 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Some folks seem to be too embarrassed to answer a simple question, such as what do they do for a living and simple stuff like that. Do such people lack any bottle or are they too embarrassed perhaps because what they actually do is an embarrassment? Naturally, one needn't reply by giving personal information such as naming their place of work or details of their employer etc., but by not replying at all to a simple question save for a simple "Fuck Off" or at least having the knowhow to at least invent something, makes the replier simply simple.  

Not at all creepy....you weird cunt.

ask me a question you get silence or you wake up saying what was that for.

now fuck off 

Guest Snatch
14 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

With that statement You've certainly provided relief to those who pay your wages, Snatch. Again.

Again?

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're a traffic warden aren't you?

I'm not that much of a cunt.

Guest Snatch
15 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fair enough, but then again this place is hardly The World. Though it may be Your World. Anyway, this thread is of no serious intent and is simply my response to another thread upon which I care not to comment. Anyway, I still fail to see what the problem is by disclosing what work (if any) that you do. Some on here have done that without any concern, but then again, perhaps they have nothing to hide and don't give two fucks?

Why are you getting all upset about it because I refuse to say what I do?

What comes next,going through our dustbins and stealing our underwear from our washing lines?

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

What comes next,going through our dustbins and stealing our underwear from our washing lines?

Withers will be safe then...

15 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Snatch, remember who you're dealing with here. He's a well documented fucking lunatic.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 3/10/2017 at 8:39 AM, 'eavensabove said:

Some folks seem to be too embarrassed to answer a simple question, such as what do they do for a living and simple stuff like that. Do such people lack any bottle or are they too embarrassed perhaps because what they actually do is an embarrassment? Naturally, one needn't reply by giving personal information such as naming their place of work or details of their employer etc., but by not replying at all to a simple question save for a simple "Fuck Off" or at least having the knowhow to at least invent something, makes the replier simply simple.  

You still on about this?  It's not a matter of being embarrassed, you rather dull creature.  It's more about common fucking sense.  Before the "Jazz" posts were deleted, there were some fractured feelings because he had disclosed personal details about his life, business, and family, and he took a fucking kicking for it.  He even had the cheek to accuse mods of sharing that information.  What a load of absolute bollocks.  Stop trying to stir the fucking pot.  If you want to put your details out there for all and sundry, be my fucking guest, you'll get what you deserve for being a stupid cunt.  But, don't think for a moment that you're better than anybody else for doing it, consider yourself the lowest form of idiot. 

Oh, before I forget, fuck off.  

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You still on about this?  It's not a matter of being embarrassed, you rather dull creature.  It's more about common fucking sense.  Before the "Jazz" posts were deleted, there were some fractured feelings because he had disclosed personal details about his life, business, and family, and he took a fucking kicking for it.  He even had the cheek to accuse mods of sharing that information.  What a load of absolute bollocks.  Stop trying to stir the fucking pot.  If you want to put your details out there for all and sundry, be my fucking guest, you'll get what you deserve for being a stupid cunt.  But, don't think for a moment that you're better than anybody else for doing it, consider yourself the lowest form of idiot. 

Oh, before I forget, fuck off.  

Yes, there is a real irony in the fact that the new incarnation of the Jazz entity, who got royally fucked over after revealing huge amounts of personal information to a bunch of complete cunts, is now goading others to do the same. What a fucking wanker!

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 3/11/2017 at 1:02 PM, Ape said:

Yes, there is a real irony in the fact that the new incarnation of the Jazz entity, who got royally fucked over after revealing huge amounts of personal information to a bunch of complete cunts, is now goading others to do the same. What a fucking wanker!

I view him as the spoiled rotten autist kid on a plane that annoys everyone and sundry the entire flight, and on the way to the baggage carousel, the little cunt gets caught in the escalator and the little fucker starts bawling his eyes out as the sharp metal ends of the stairs and bottom rip pieces of flesh from his expansive arse.