CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Caravan owners.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

I'd be surprised if these haven't been cunted-off before, however it's high time they are cunted again for the twats that they are. They only need for the Sun to come out and then it's away they go. Tugging their shed on wheels behind them and clogging up the roads & motorways en-route to some poxy site with a shower block that would make Belsens' look like a five star paradise. Caravan owners are entirely devoid of a brain. "Mr" is usually an obese string-vest wearing idiot whilst his Mrs sits gormlessly on a deckchair outside their humble abode, waiting for an egg to boil whilst showing off her latest 1 ring camping gas stove gadget to the family of dorks alongside of their pitch. Neither of them look like they have washed for months and they hardly move 'till it's time to fuck-off back home again. Why the fuck they do it defies any amount of logic. They are all quite simply cunts.

IMG_8353.jpg

Guest DingTheRioja

So, eavans, are you one of the dorks next door then?

If you drive a Motorhome, you call caravanners "tuggers'... I think this might be relevant to you as well?

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I disagree.  

That's your prerogative, but then again if you own a caravan, then you're a cunt, less of course you reside with Gypo?

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

If you drive a Motorhome, you call caravanners "tuggers'... I think this might be relevant to you as well?

Quite witty Dingo ol' boy, though you may wish to address your spelling before calling ME a dork.

Just for the record, I don't own a motorhome, but I'd sure as fuck like one of those giant fuck-off ones  which puts one in a completely different league to that of a shed-dweller.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

That's your prerogative, but then again if you own a caravan, then you're a cunt, less of course you reside with Gypo?

Your childlike attempts to needle me like a voodoo doll are futile.  First, I openly and freely admit I am a cunt.  You're the first person here to take so long to sort that out for himself.  Next, I am a happily married man, so residing with Gypo isn't something I would ever do, sober or otherwise.  As far as owning a caravan, well, I'll leave you that little morsel to wank over with what will undoubtedly be a barrage on infantile comments and cadaver like witticisms which only you will find funny.   

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Your childlike attempts to needle me like a voodoo doll are futile.  First, I openly and freely admit I am a cunt.  You're the first person here to take so long to sort that out for himself.  Next, I am a happily married man, so residing with Gypo isn't something I would ever do, sober or otherwise.  As far as owning a caravan, well, I'll leave you that little morsel to wank over with what will undoubtedly be a barrage on infantile comments and cadaver like witticisms which only you will find funny.   

Ooo-er.

Who's trying what? You weren't invited to post anything on here but you did. You disagreed with the thread which is fair enough and I answered which is fair enough again. Your above onslaught however is a futile attempt of yours to turn yet another thread into a slagging match. Perhaps you would care to explain why you disagree with me about caravan owners, rather than not bothering at all to elaborate. If not, then why don't you simply fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Quite witty Dingo ol' boy, though you may wish to address your spelling before calling ME a dork.

Just for the record, I don't own a motorhome, but I'd sure as fuck like one of those giant fuck-off ones  which puts one in a completely different league to that of a shed-dweller.

Spelling?

I take it you're talking nouns here?

Fuck off and take your ex-boyfriend H from Steps with you, you seem to have dropped him, the poor boy...

PS 8m, 6 berth coachbuilt, and as the twats say, 'fully loaded'....

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Spelling?

I take it you're talking pronouns here?

Fuck off and take your ex-boyfriend H from Steps with you, you seem to have dropped him, the poor boy...

PS 8m, 6 berth coachbuilt, and as the twats say, 'fully loaded'....

Here we go again. A few posts in and you're off, without any topic related content and only ridiculous make-believe accusations which quite frankly belong in a school playground. Haven't you anything better to do?

Guest DingTheRioja

Here we go again. A few posts in and you're off, without any topic related content and only ridiculous make-believe accusations which quite frankly belong in a school playground. Haven't you anything better to do?

Load of toss.

My first post was on topic, you brought up spelling to which I replied, then I returned to subject.

I remembered you being a thick cunt last time around, but the rose tinted glasses of Rioja have mollified the impression somewhat. You're worse.

Bet you're one of those who winters on the south shitty end of Spain, on a corner of a 'site' in a 1976 Fendt....

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Load of toss.

My first post was on topic, you brought up spelling to which I replied, then I returned to subject.

I remembered you being a thick cunt last time around, but the rose tinted glasses of Rioja have mollified the impression somewhat. You're worse.

Bet you're one of those who winters on the south shitty end of Spain, on a corner of a 'site' in a 1976 Fendt....

You truly haven't a clue about what you say, have you. Listen up, if you want to exchange page after page of Ding v 'eavens then so be it, but I for one would rather watch paint drying than to read your mundane efforts.

I've got one,me and 'er indoors enjoy hitching it up,fucking off to a field in the country,far away from town dwelling cunts like you and getting pissed whilst revelling in the great british countryside,if there's a lake nearby so I can go fishing all the fucking better.No telly,no internet,no cunts about.So fuck off you concrete loving cunt

Guest DingTheRioja

You truly haven't a clue about what you say, have you.

I am confused, your topic is about dorks and caravans, I mention dorks and caravans.... That's not on topic?

Please explain?

Guest Alfie Noakes
57 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I always thought you were a cunt from day 1.

Guest Ollyboro

As the topic title suggests, there is a distinction between caravans and caravan owners. Caravans are alright; caravan owners are usually smug celibates with questionable views on immigration. Personally I prefer a couple of days in a tent. There's something deeply comforting about sitting in a field in the middle of fuck knows where, with an 8 inch joint in one hand and a bottle of Henry fucking Weston's Special Reserve coma juice in your other. Listening to the birds singing, the cows mooing, the sheep baaing, and some badly tattooed Neanderthal from Whitley Bay, in the next field, knocking the fuck out of his latest orange common law wife.

Edited by Ollyboro
Cunt splat.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Now this is getting more like the old Jazz noms. And the frequency of nom production is increasing too. Slowly but surely, he's going mental again. It's gonna be fucking brilliant when he finally flips his lid. Lol.

Any advice for a newer post-Jazz member? If there's going to be a breakdown I want to witness it in it's full splendour so what would be the best way to go about this?

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Any advice for a newer post-Jazz member? If there's going to be a breakdown I want to witness it in it's full splendour so what would be the best way to go about this?

Use apostrophes in the possessive its, that drives him crazy.

No, wait, that's me...

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Stock up on fruit but avoid varieties like Grayson Perry or Conchita Wurst