CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Customs Fees

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Steady on, UK plc hasn't got fuck all yet. All the old cunt May did yesterday is what should have been done on 24th June 2016. A run of the mill cunt like me won't get anything out of it, only the scraps that fall off the table. The pleasure I take in it all is that the ruling elite's gravy train has been derailed. Now watch the cunts put it back on the track.

I had to vote to leave. It would have been nonsensical to do anything other than defy the establishment. Silly cunts couldn't even win a rigged game.

Although Customs Fees were always in place before Brexit, I also couldn't wait to fuck-off from Europe. Mind you, many wouldn't have considered just how many rules & regulations and laws etc., will change and some for the worst. Will we get our weights & measures systems back? I doubt it and will the 'peans still drain our wallets? You can bet they will.  

Guest 'eavensabove
46 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I do own a small collection of plastic forks and several pairs of knickers that were made in China.

China, funny enough, seems to be a lottery in terms of Customs Fees, and many packages fly through without any probs.

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Steady on, UK plc hasn't got fuck all yet. All the old cunt May did yesterday is what should have been done on 24th June 2016. A run of the mill cunt like me won't get anything out of it, only the scraps that fall off the table. The pleasure I take in it all is that the ruling elite's gravy train has been derailed. Now watch the cunts put it back on the track.

I had to vote to leave. It would have been nonsensical to do anything other than defy the establishment. Silly cunts couldn't even win a rigged game.

At least by getting the vote to leave you'll be able to hold your own UK gangsters to account, all they'll have to do is find other scapegoats for your own domestic problems instead of blaming our EU gangsters.

On the other hand that saggy faced cunt in kitten heels and a pencil skirt, threatened us this morning, fucking blackmailing us over national security. 'If you don't give us what we want we wont cooperate on security'. Sorry but even for a dimwit like me that sounds desperate. She's a remainer isn't she? It looks like she's out the get worst deal possible for the UK just so that she can say... told you so! It does look like that. If true it's more nuanced than just plain and simple 'action, reaction, solution' in that they can always blame remainers if it all goes wrong. Action 'the EU is the cause of all our problems' Reaction 'we've got to leave the EU' Solution 'leave the EU with a shit deal so that further down the line the public will want back in, back in under more inclusive terms dictated by the EU. That might sound a tad conspiratorial but you have got a remainer at the helm that seems intent on jeopardizing any good will that might have been put on the table. to begin with

Or am I talking a complete load of bollocks?

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

At least by getting the vote to leave you'll be able to hold your own UK gangsters to account, all they'll have to do is find other scapegoats for your own domestic problems instead of blaming our EU gangsters.

On the other hand that saggy faced cunt in kitten heels and a pencil skirt, threatened us this morning, fucking blackmailing us over national security. 'If you don't give us what we want we wont cooperate on security'. Sorry but even for a dimwit like me that sounds desperate. She's a remainer isn't she? It looks like she's out the get worst deal possible for the UK just so that she can say... told you so! It does look like that. If true it's more nuanced than just plain and simple 'action, reaction, solution' in that they can always blame remainers if it all goes wrong. Action 'the EU is the cause of all our problems' Reaction 'we've got to leave the EU' Solution 'leave the EU with a shit deal so that further down the line the public will want back in, back in under more inclusive terms dictated by the EU. That might sound a tad conspiratorial but you have got a remainer at the helm that seems intent on jeopardizing any good will that might have been put on the table. to begin with

You're asking for trouble with that one...

It's gonna be a right fucker trying to find a cheap plumber anymore that's for sure.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

You're asking for trouble with that one...

It's gonna be a right fucker trying to find a cheap plumber anymore that's for sure.

Punkape's plumber works on a barter system. The plumber bungs his sewer pipe up in exchanged for a bottle of Argentinian wine.

8 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Not at all gong baby..I find your posts concise and well constructed. .like a lazer beam cutting through the shite 

Panzerknacker 

The EU and the UK are giving out both conciliatory and aggressive messages, refined pre-match trash talk if you like. As ever in these sort of things it will be settled in the fine detail thereby saving face for both parties. Merkel's insistence about "divorce settlement first then talk trade" is voicing her fear of Germany picking up the lion's share of the bill if the UK pays a fraction of the £50 billion demand.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

You're talking both bollocks and sense, which is rather disturbing on these hallowed pages...

Some senior krauts have already talked about the possibility of the UK re-joining in the future, although they were sensible enough to realise that we would only do so if it made major sense to Joe Average, but then again they did mention that it's going to cost Germany a lot when we leave,  and that we are Germanys biggest trade partner so they've got that to worry about as well, all those lovely eco-friendly VWs and BMWs...

As for the security, the other senior EU security lot are shitting themselves because we have probably the best and most in-depth expertise among the member states, if there are barriers to information getting through, they are the ones who will suffer, we still have our lovely English Channel (not La fucking Manche)..

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Not at all gong baby..I find your posts concise and well constructed. .like a lazer beam cutting through the shite 

Panzerknacker 

Gong, I'd either be worried, or stop smoking that shit if I were you...

Guest 'eavensabove
35 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The EU and the UK are giving out both conciliatory and aggressive messages, refined pre-match trash talk if you like. As ever in these sort of things it will be settled in the fine detail thereby saving face for both parties. Merkel's insistence about "divorce settlement first then talk trade" is voicing her fear of Germany picking up the lion's share of the bill if the UK pays a fraction of the £50 billion demand.

Reported for being off topic.

Guest Ollyboro
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I do own a small collection of plastic forks and several pairs of knickers that were made in China.

I own several pairs of knickers that were worn in Japan.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

It just looks like what it looks like, all very vindictive and nasty noises coming form the UK government who seem to have taken an aggressive stance before kick off with negotiations even begins. To be honest I don't think there's an appetite for negotiations on either side. I don't think the EU are now particularly bothered what the UK does or wants as the EU are certainly not going to pander to the UK's demands and threats, why would they? It works both ways.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

It just looks like what it looks like, all very vindictive and nasty noises coming form the UK government who seem to have taken an aggressive stance before kick off with negotiations even begins. To be honest I don't think there's an appetite for negotiations on either side. I don't think the EU are now particularly bothered what the UK does or wants as the EU are certainly not going to pander to the UK's demands and threats, why would they? It works both ways.

Because we are/were the second biggest monetary contributor to the shithole, if we're not giving you the money, you need to trade for it instead.

Guest nobgobbler
47 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

That just went over panzy's head baby. Can you repeat that in capital letters, he doesn't do joined up writing.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You're talking both bollocks and sense, which is rather disturbing on these hallowed pages...

Some senior krauts have already talked about the possibility of the UK re-joining in the future, although they were sensible enough to realise that we would only do so if it made major sense to Joe Average, but then again they did mention that it's going to cost Germany a lot when we leave,  and that we are Germanys biggest trade partner so they've got that to worry about as well, all those lovely eco-friendly VWs and BMWs...

As for the security, the other senior EU security lot are shitting themselves because we have probably the best and most in-depth expertise among the member states, if there are barriers to information getting through, they are the ones who will suffer, we still have our lovely English Channel (not La fucking Manche)..

The way that May seems to handling all this looks like exactly what those Krauts said, playing the long game to eventually get the UK back into the EU. As I pointed out, her and many of her cronies are staunch remainers and so it seems strange that she hasn't involved many staunch leavers on the negotiating delegation. Why would that be I wonder?

As for security... Each member state famously doesn't share information with each other, they only share information when it's in their own national interests, including the UK. The Uk does most of it intelligence sharing with what's called the five eyes, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA so to tell the EU that the UK will reduce or refuse to share intelligence with the EU is just pointless posturing that's made her look a right cunt as they don't share much in the way intelligence anyway, it's not in the national interest to do so. If that's all she's got to bring the negotiating table, then fuck your luck mate as I don't think the well honed EU negotiators are as stupid as you're all lead to believe they are,  they're very shrewd cunts that don't like to lose. It borders the ridiculous and is already pure parody. 

Guest Gong Farmer
52 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Because we are/were the second biggest monetary contributor to the shithole, if we're not giving you the money, you need to trade for it instead.

Who in their right mind would turn their back on the biggest and most powerful trading block on the planet that just happens to be on their own door step?

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think that they should let the £50 billion slide as act of kindness and good will by then taking the moral high ground and making the EU look better than the UK. It does seem a bit steep doesn't it? A number plucked out the air by an institution that doesn't publish it's own accounts.

This Brexit thing has been a wake up call to the technocrats in Brussels and Strasbourg as there's now calls from within their own camp to be more transparent, albeit out of necessity, that's what our media and governments are now are focusing on. So thanks for Brexit on that count.

Guest Gong Farmer
37 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

That just went over panzy's head baby. Can you repeat that in capital letters, he doesn't do joined up writing.

I needed it explained to me in picture form so he's in good company on that score.

4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think that they should let the £50 billion slide as act of kindness and good will by then taking the moral high ground and making the EU look better than the UK. It does seem a bit steep doesn't it? A number plucked out the air by an institution that doesn't publish it's own accounts.

This Brexit thing has been a wake up call to the technocrats in Brussels and Strasbourg as there's now calls from within their own camp to be more transparent, albeit out of necessity, that's what our media and governments are now are focusing on. So thanks for Brexit on that count.

They'll make it as nasty as possible for the UK purely to discourage others jumping ship-I'm sure plenty are thinking about it now one of the biggest contributors has left. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

They'll make it as nasty as possible for the UK purely to discourage others jumping ship-I'm sure plenty are thinking about it now one of the biggest contributors has left. 

Most, only jumped on board 'cos we were mug enough to join. Europe is fucking doomed once again and I doubt that it will ever recover. Good fucking riddance to it.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

You are right on the money with this one.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

The way that May seems to handling all this looks like exactly what those Krauts said, playing the long game to eventually get the UK back into the EU. As I pointed out, her and many of her cronies are staunch remainers and so it seems strange that she hasn't involved many staunch leavers on the negotiating delegation. Why would that be I wonder?

As for security... Each member state famously doesn't share information with each other, they only share information when it's in their own national interests, including the UK. The Uk does most of it intelligence sharing with what's called the five eyes, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA so to tell the EU that the UK will reduce or refuse to share intelligence with the EU is just pointless posturing that's made her look a right cunt as they don't share much in the way intelligence anyway, it's not in the national interest to do so. If that's all she's got to bring the negotiating table, then fuck your luck mate as I don't think the well honed EU negotiators are as stupid as you're all lead to believe they are,  they're very shrewd cunts that don't like to lose. It borders the ridiculous and is already pure parody. 

Why is the team remainers? Obvious, smiling and being friendly gets better deals than screaming...

As for security, there is more sharing than you think, especially on terrorists.

And really, do you think that is all she has?