CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Columbia Landslide.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

This is a cunt.

Solely due to the fact that Cunts: Bob Gerdolph, Bonio & Midgey Errr, will no doubt record & bring out some poxy load of shite and bombard us with "Gi' Us Yer  Fickin' Money" before rounding their troops for a Summer gig at the O2 Arena. As for the Columbians themselves. They can fuck off. I'd only just arranged a decent supply of Coke before this shite of a landslide.  

Guest Mingeeta
5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

This is a cunt.

Solely due to the fact that Cunts: Bob Gerdolph, Bonio & Midgey Errr, will no doubt record & bring out some poxy load of shite and bombard us with "Gi' Us Yer  Fickin' Money" before rounding their troops for a Summer gig at the O2 Arena. As for the Columbians themselves. They can fuck off. I'd only just arranged a decent supply of Coke before this shite of a landslide.  

Yep you can see it happening, but what pisses me off about it, is that if all these mega starts put some of thier own millions in instead of "donating" their precious free time, we would not only be free from putting up with the likes of gandolf and bonehead all the time, but would be free from at least half of the fucking begging ads at chrimbo on the TV.

Guest Manky

Not just the professional bleeding hearts either. We have about £500 Billion quid of Cameron's slush fund to line the pockets of the un-needy in the foreign aid budget.

Guest nobgobbler

Charity cunts piss me off. The cunts who run them get most of the money. If they slapped a top earnings limit on none of the cunts would be doing it. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Manky said:

Not just the professional bleeding hearts either. We have about £500 Billion quid of Cameron's slush fund to line the pockets of the un-needy in the foreign aid budget.

Indeed, whilst many Brits who were flooded the other year are still homeless.

5 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

Yep you can see it happening, but what pisses me off about it, is that if all these mega starts put some of thier own millions in instead of "donating" their precious free time, we would not only be free from putting up with the likes of gandolf and bonehead all the time, but would be free from at least half of the fucking begging ads at chrimbo on the TV.

Don't be too sure about these cunts 'donating' their time, wankers like Obi Wan MaGregor, are probably paid thousands for their dewy eyed performances on the water aid appeals. And celeb charity quiz shows are a farce, they win 5 grand for their pet charity and pocket 3 times that amount for appearing on the show. Fucking utter slimeball greedy cunts, desperate to try and look like altruistic philanthropist heroes. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't be too sure about these cunts 'donating' their time, wankers like Obi Wan MaGregor, are probably paid thousands for their dewy eyed performances on the water aid appeals. And celeb charity quiz shows are a farce, they win 5 grand for their pet charity and pocket 3 times that amount for appearing on the show. Fucking utter slimeball greedy cunts, desperate to try and look like altruistic philanthropist heroes. 

Exactly... Take a celeb, cause a landslide or another catastrophe, and wait for the $s to roll in.

I've been trying to melt the Ice Cap for years, ever since my efforts to flood the Sahara failed me miserably.  

On 03/04/2017 at 1:13 AM, 'eavensabove said:

This is a cunt.

Hope it's diet coke 'eavens. What with your diabetes. 

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:46 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Hope it's diet coke 'eavens. What with your diabetes. 

Diabetic, I am not... I don't do diet anything either. No need to and Its shite.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I am diabetic and have been so for twenty years

Cannot imagine it. Mind you, its about the only damned thing I haven't got... Save for STDs

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Cannot imagine it. Mind you, its about the only damned thing I haven't got... Save for STDs

The fact that I weigh 34 stones has got nothing to do with it.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

The fact that I weigh 34 stones has got nothing to do with it.

Why are you weighing a box load of stones?

Do you have some kind of mass related OCD?

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Why are you weighing a box load of stones?

Do you have some kind of mass related OCD?

Back in the 1700s there was a Yorkshire man who used to walk around with a stone on his head.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 4/2/2017 at 8:13 PM, 'eavensabove said:

This is a cunt.

If there is even a slight chance that a second slide will claim all of these cunts, I say "Deixe o festival começar"

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Back in the 1700s there was a Yorkshire man who used to walk around with a stone on his head.

Did he take to carrying the stone after dating you?  Remind him of the constant headache?

Guest 'eavensabove
28 minutes ago, Neil said:

Wasn't this a rubbish dump that slid down a hill?,full of foul smelling waste and shit?,how the fuck do you distinguish the bodies from all that crap?

The rescue team, follow the flies. 

Guest 'eavensabove

I was on the ferry to the Isle of Wight, and a Columbian was throwing coffee beans off the ship. I asked him why? "We have too many of the poxy things back at home" he replied... So I chucked the cunt overboard. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Neil said:

Reports from the site now say that the smell is overpowering but the rescuers must be left alone to do their jobs

It's the rescuers that stink!