CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lollipop Cunts - aka Luminous Nonces

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Manky

For those who don't know, traditionally, the black horizontal band was painted in blackboard paint and the school crossing officer carried a piece of chalk. Any miscreant motorist twat who misbehaved at the crossing would get their registration noted down on the black stripe for the plod to deal with. I can't see that happening much these days.

images.jpg

11 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

What this country needs is a cull of fuckwits who are incapable of crossing a road unaided, not a bunch of hi-viz knitting- allotment owning cunts actively helping them to avoid  death. Most of these cunts appear to fucking set up shop at pedestrian fucking crossings. We are now dealing with a whole new level of mobile phone obsessed retards.  ie  cunts seemingly incapable of pressing the button to cross. These Lollipop Cunts now work in pairs. After making their Dynamic Risk Assessments one of them will see some little cunt waddling down the pavement a good 800 yards away, before stepping out into the rush hour traffic and holding everycunt up for 3 minutes. Just as the cunt has finished crossing, and showing exquisite timing, the other yellow bastard will spot a speck in the distance and step out to allow another retard cross from the other side. Do their jackets melt when set on fire? Shall we find out?

It pisses me off when I push the stop button on a pedestrian crossing, the green Man shows and still one of these arseholes steps out waving their fucking lollIpop. I mean I've been breathing oxygen long enough to figure out how a fucking crossing work. 

2 hours ago, Rev said:

To be fair, there's a glut of these otherwise unemployable day-glo cunt-blisters littering our streets. But it's not entirely their own fault. If these more often than not bastard infants' heroin-addicted fuck-nozzle parents weren't so busy playing Call of Duty, knocking back Special Brew, smoking grass bought for with my fucking taxes, renewing their membership to GoatFucksMySixToedSister.com and impregnating their bucket-fanny partners, they could chaperone their multi-coloured little turds across the road to the chippy themselves and buy their six-year olds their own fags at lunchtime. I remember the days when these lollipop pederast bastards wore a white greatcoat, probably concealing a rubber T-shirt with the nipples cut out and recently stolen (and more recently soiled) French crotchless directoire knickers. It's also always been a mandate of application that they must smell of piss. Cunts.

Great work, first class.

tell me more of this goatfucksmysixtoedsister.com you speak of

2 hours ago, Rev said:

To be fair, there's a glut of these otherwise unemployable day-glo cunt-blisters littering our streets. But it's not entirely their own fault. If these more often than not bastard infants' heroin-addicted fuck-nozzle parents weren't so busy playing Call of Duty, knocking back Special Brew, smoking grass bought for with my fucking taxes, renewing their membership to GoatFucksMySixToedSister.com and impregnating their bucket-fanny partners, they could chaperone their multi-coloured little turds across the road to the chippy themselves and buy their six-year olds their own fags at lunchtime. I remember the days when these lollipop pederast bastards wore a white greatcoat, probably concealing a rubber T-shirt with the nipples cut out and recently stolen (and more recently soiled) French crotchless directoire knickers. It's also always been a mandate of application that they must smell of piss. Cunts.

Great work, first class.

2 hours ago, Rev said:

Great work, first class.

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Schools in general are always shit for roads. Whenever they're dropping the little spackers off or picking them up at the end of the school day there's always those lazy twat parents who totally ignore the yellow zigzags and park in the middle of the road without even attempting to get a wheel up on the kerb with their wing mirrors left out so that their fat, wheezing offspring don't have to waddle more than twenty paces before collapsing into the back seat of their Zafira. If not that then it's the council mams who are always pushing around different coloured children in those dual buggies that they like to push out into the middle of the road before them to force the traffic to stop when they're on their way to pick up their other low income sprogs that somehow made it to an age old enough to require school.

If it wasn't legally required I'd honestly not stop for any of the cuns.

Why do these lazy cunts never let their kids out of the car onto the pavement? Probably because their too lazy to walk round the other side of the car.

A simple solution is to concrete over the school field so there will be more off road parking. The fat kids aren't interested in sport anyway and the lack of a football pitch will cut down on footballists and therefore gayness in general.

Guest DingTheRioja
14 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Why do these lazy cunts never let their kids out of the car onto the pavement? Probably because their too lazy to walk round the other side of the car.

A simple solution is to concrete over the school field so there will be more off road parking. The fat kids aren't interested in sport anyway and the lack of a football pitch will cut down on footballists and therefore gayness in general.

the problem is, I think we need to instill the idea that gayness is cool into the chav classes... with a bit of luck they might brown hatter themselves out of existence..

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It pisses me off when I push the stop button on a pedestrian crossing, the green Man shows and still one of these arseholes steps out waving their fucking lollIpop. I mean I've been breathing oxygen long enough to figure out how a fucking crossing work. 

Were you pissed? Again?

4 hours ago, Manky said:

For those who don't know, traditionally, the black horizontal band was painted in blackboard paint and the school crossing officer carried a piece of chalk. Any miscreant motorist twat who misbehaved at the crossing would get their registration noted down on the black stripe for the plod to deal with. I can't see that happening much these days.

images.jpg

Outside my junior school there was a sign which read,                'SCHOOL, NO STOPPING'. And some comedy genius had added in black marker underneath,           'DRIVE OVER CHILDREN'.