CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Carol Bowditch

Guest Lady Penelope

17 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

This rancid old fruitcake was not aware that it was illegal to have sex with dogs and other animals and allowed herself to be filmed doing just that.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2367898/woman-64-accused-of-sex-sessions-with-a-dog-helped-by-pensioner-65/

3F27151600000578-4399506-image-m-2_14918

She must've ditched 'fat Elvis' when she left Eastenders.

To be fair, I've had my share of outright fucking barkers over the years. Because they wore clothes, worked and had mortgages didn't make them any less than dogs. A couple of them should have been made to shit in a tray. Cunts.

6 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

This rancid old fruitcake was not aware that it was illegal to have sex with dogs and other animals and allowed herself to be filmed doing just that.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2367898/woman-64-accused-of-sex-sessions-with-a-dog-helped-by-pensioner-65/

3F27151600000578-4399506-image-m-2_14918

I knew it! Punkers is a woman, and old, fuck ugly deviant to boot!

Why the fuck she'd choose frank to defend her though is beyond belief, however.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She didn't realise it was illegal? Thats my defence sorted if I go before the court if caught walking out of tescos with a dulce gusto coffee machine secreted in the pushchair (I'll be taking orders just before Christmas;)).

Try and claim that Planning rule, if no one can see it, then they can't object so it becomes legal...