CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Channel 4 cunts

Neil

So now I have to watch a pre-programme link that has two fucking 40 something poofs kissing each other on the lips,this world is fucked up and I fucking hate these pc cock sucking cunts.Fucking poofs everywhere and it AIN'T fucking right!

• Like 3

Guest Spanky

Have you tried watching another channel? Maybe you could try that?  Something that just shows sports. Like football or rugby. Nothing gay about that. Or the news. Watching the news isn't gay. Or could the problem be that you see homosexuality everywhere because you, yourself, are a massive bender?

1 hour ago, Neil said:

So now I have to watch a pre-programme link that has two fucking 40 something poofs kissing each other on the lips,this world is fucked up and I fucking hate these pc cock sucking cunts.Fucking poofs everywhere and it AIN'T fucking right!

That Rylan cunt has become a millionaire purely for being a gayist, and Alan Carr. At least in the old days a chutney ferret had to have some character and talent, like Kenneth Williams for example. Now all it takes is for a cunt like Rylan to wrap his legs round each other and say 'ooh 'ark at me!' And stardom is guaranteed. When Jim Davidson got kicked off that cooking thing because Brian Dowling cried when he called him a shirt lifter, Jim should've stabbed the prissy little grassing faggot with a 12 inch carving knife.

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Have you tried watching another channel? Maybe you could try that?  Something that just shows sports. Like football or rugby. Nothing gay about that. Or the news. Watching the news isn't gay. Or could the problem be that you see homosexuality everywhere because you, yourself, are a massive bender?

Out of likeable allotments.

Guest 'eavensabove

I've given up altogether, with trying to watch tele. Every channel sucks, no matter what I try to watch.  

The cunt across the road, always draws his poxy curtains half way through something decent. 

27 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Too many fucking Lefties as well as sausage jockeys

Guest Spanky
26 minutes ago, Neil said:

Too many fucking Lefties as well as sausage jockeys

You're the Guardian reading cunt that watches channel four, you massive bender.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

It must be love, love, love .. nothing more, nothing less.

You are ProfB and I claim my dodecagon  £1. ?

Guest Spanky
4 hours ago, Neil said:

You're Bill Stickers and I claim my £5

Sorry to disappoint but I am not. You are just going to have to use your own £5 for this month's copy of Attitude magazine.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 hours ago, Neil said:

I much preferred the old days when Aids got the cunts early

Ah the good old days G.R.I.D.S. .. Gay-related immune deficiency syndrome.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You are ProfB and I claim my dodecagon  £1. ?

Wrong on that but if you will send me your name address and bank account details I will send you 50p

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

Sorry to disappoint but I am not. You are just going to have to use your own £5 for this month's copy of Attitude magazine.

You seem to know an awful lot about things bent,what with a name as Spanky I have no doubt you are a raging fucking cock smoker,isn't there a Poofs Corner you could fuck off and join?

Guest Spanky
3 hours ago, Neil said:

You seem to know an awful lot about things bent,what with a name as Spanky I have no doubt you are a raging fucking cock smoker,isn't there a Poofs Corner you could fuck off and join?

You would know, you Channel 4 watching, guardian reading, attitude magazine buying, poof's corner moderating cunt.