CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Channel 4 cunts

Neil

8 hours ago, Spanky said:

You would know, you Channel 4 watching, guardian reading, attitude magazine buying, poof's corner moderating cunt.

Oh dear Wanky,are you having another episode?,try taking a swig of bleach every 4 hours for the next 2 day's,hopefully it will put you out of your misery...twat

Guest Spanky
15 hours ago, Neil said:

Oh dear Wanky,are you having another episode?,try taking a swig of bleach every 4 hours for the next 2 day's,hopefully it will put you out of your misery...twat

Cunt

1o5xra - Copy.jpg

Guest N/A
On 28/04/2017 at 9:05 PM, Neil said:

So now I have to watch a pre-programme link that has two fucking 40 something poofs kissing each other on the lips,this world is fucked up and I fucking hate these pc cock sucking cunts.Fucking poofs everywhere and it AIN'T fucking right!

Lloyds bank lost my custom after 30 years simply because of that to advert and poster in our local branch which has two middle aged fags proposing to each other ..... might as well have a picture of the guys bent over the counter whilst his fag arse fucks him to the point were he releases his aids infected spunk and its dribbling out of his arse when he withdraws his shit smeared cock.   Now that's advertising !!!  Channel 4 would have no problem running that as a 30 second advert I'm sure.  Probably just as the kids come home from school, to show them it's perfectly fine for a man to arse fuck his lover in the afternoon.  Just before Blue Peter.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Lloyds bank lost my custom after 30 years simply because of that to advert and poster in our local branch which has two middle aged fags proposing to each other ..... might as well have a picture of the guys bent over the counter whilst his fag arse fucks him to the point were he releases his aids infected spunk and its dribbling out of his arse when he withdraws his shit smeared cock.   Now that's advertising !!!  Channel 4 would have no problem running that as a 30 second advert I'm sure.  Probably just as the kids come home from school, to show them it's perfectly fine for a man to arse fuck his lover in the afternoon.  Just before Blue Peter.

The programme title 'Blue Peter' will no doubt be dropped due to it's racist overtones. Kids will soon be watching 'Brown Jamal'.

43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The programme title 'Blue Peter' will no doubt be dropped due to it's racist overtones. Kids will soon be watching 'Brown Jamal'.

One kid here sees 'brown Jamal" most nights to handover £17.56, on a good night, lest at bitch slapping gets handed down, or worse (involves fisting butter)

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Can't stand that either, I don't want to see any tom-poofery on the tv, they led up to it with them fat beardy ones peeling oranges or something, knew the cunts were trying to sneak one in somewhere.

55 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Can't stand that either, I don't want to see any tom-poofery on the tv, they led up to it with them fat beardy ones peeling oranges or something, knew the cunts were trying to sneak one in somewhere.

The worst poofery at the moment is the multi racial pair of bummers in the 'Just Eat' advert. "My chicken balls and my chow mein"...pair of cunts need claw hammering.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

The worst poofery at the moment is the multi racial pair of bummers in the 'Just Eat' advert. "My chicken balls and my chow mein"...pair of cunts need claw hammering.

At least they're not kissing.

Guest N/A
On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 0:58 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

You fucking racist.... the word "brown" and .......... "Jamal" cannot be used within 8 characters or letters of each other. To do so is to insinuate that anyone called Jamal is brown.....     Whereas he might just be being described by his appearance.  Like .... look there is a bald man, or my personal favourite. Look at that fat cunt.   Alternatively, if you wish to be risqué you could say isn't Idris Elba that "black" bloke on the sky to adverts.  However my 14 lad said to me the other day that, that is rascist.   To which I replied. NO he is a black bloke.....no mistake.  That's not fucking rascist you over precious, hyper sensitive idiot.  .......... what is the fucking world coming to?  

Edited by N/A

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You fucking racist.... the word "brown" and .......... "Jamal" cannot be used within 8 characters or letters of each other. To do so is to insinuate that anyone called Jamal is brown......     Whereas he might just be being described by his appearance.  Like .... look there is a bald man, or my personal favourite. Look at that fat cunt.   Alternatively, if you wish to be risqué you could say isn't Idris Elba that "black" bloke on the sky to adverts.  However my 14 lad said to me the other day that, that is rascist.   To which I replied. NO he is a black bloke.....no mistake.  That's not fucking rascist you over precious, hyper sensitive idiot.  .......... what is the fucking world coming to?  

I wouldn't dream of stereotyping the name Jamal in context of our Pakistani friends! It's quite common amongst the fuzzy Wuzzies too.

Guest N/A
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wouldn't dream of stereotyping the name Jamal in context of our Pakistani friends! It's quite common amongst the fuzzy Wuzzies too.

Jamal Abdul Caream was black..... not Brown...... you fucking steriotyper.   It's exactly that sort of casual lazy rascism that we need to stamp out of today's society.  Wuzzies do not fall into the same descriptive group.  

4 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Jamal Abdul Caream was black..... not Brown...... you fucking steriotyper.   It's exactly that sort of casual lazy rascism that we need to stamp out of today's society.  Wuzzies do not fall into the same descriptive group.  

I know him, he was the basketball cunt who played himself in Airplane.

Guest N/A
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know him, he was the basketball cunt who played himself in Airplane.

Correct.....now have you ever seen a grown man naked?