CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pure Crap

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

You're on fire tonight ding..musta woke up with a little stiffy and all did ya 

Panzerknacker 

Please stop judging others by your own, particularly low, standards.

3 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Who said anything about dropping dead from a lack of oxygen? Fucking idiot, I said you drop dead and stop wasting it.

Geez,  just as I thought you couldn't show yourself to be a fucktard anymore than you have already, you post more dribble, and everyone worse than the last.

Stop palgerising my abuse. .fuk tard is my word..you no talent spakmonkey 

Panzerknacker 

Guest DingTheRioja
46 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Oo  an ding is in with the right hook..showboating around. .look at that foot work..he's like a young barishnikov 

Panzerknacker 

Fucking hell you are shit aren't you?

31 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Here. .you interfering with my post dung cunt. ..I'd report you only your a pathetic cunt and I couldn't give a bollox 

Panzerknacker 

Panzy wanky; 100% of what you post here is utter drivel. A constant bickering with other members distracting from the important job of cunting and cunting each other, properly to make each other laugh, sorry laff. Nothing even resembling this is ever forthcoming from you and your purpose seems only to wind up simple minded fools. Approx 25% of site traffic is you and minge behaving like total cunts. Give it a rest, that goes for you too minge-start making a decent contribution or piss off

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Panzy wanky; 100% of what you post here is utter drivel. A constant bickering with other members distracting from the important job of cunting and cunting each other, properly to make each other laugh, sorry laff. Nothing even resembling this is ever forthcoming from you and your purpose seems only to wind up simple minded fools. Approx 25% of site traffic is you and minge behaving like total cunts. Give it a rest, that goes for you too minge-start making a decent contribution or piss off

Pansy is a bit of an anomaly. He clearly puts effort into his writing style, but it's honestly not that impressive. It's got continuity, what with the deliberate misspellings and gay little footer he puts at the end of every post, but it all seems like a lot of work just to end up looking so half arsed and shit all the time. Cunt doesn't even have an avatar.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Pansy is a bit of an anomaly. He clearly puts effort into his writing style, but it's honestly not that impressive. It's got continuity, what with the deliberate misspellings and gay little footer he puts at the end of every post, but it all seems like a lot of work just to end up looking so half arsed and shit all the time. Cunt doesn't even have an avatar.

Isn't it just aswell that I couldn't give a fuck what any of you think. .all that happens here is nobs one upping other nobs in a ten sided civil war..suits me the way it is

Panzerknacker 

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Here. .you interfering with my post dung cunt. ..I'd report you only your a pathetic cunt and I couldn't give a bollox 

Panzerknacker 

Not sure which is more appropriate.... this

Spoiler

1359604625932_zps8dc2bad2.gif

or this...

Spoiler

WgMze.gif

You're easier the fuck off than Stickers, 4 posts in and you're dusting the ceiling lights.

NEXT!

It's just that i read somewhere in the rules somthing about editing and generally dicking around with another persons post being not allowed old chap..please cease and desist your post fiddling.. that should be so far beneath such a talented individual such as yourself ..even mingbag doesn't resort to that dungers baby

Panzerknacker

Guest DingTheRioja
On 02/05/2017 at 11:04 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

On 03/05/2017 at 9:18 AM, Panzerknacker said:

It's just that i read somewhere in the rules somthing about editing and generally dicking around with another persons post being not allowed old chap..please cease and desist your post fiddling.. that should be so far beneath such a talented individual such as yourself ..even mingbag doesn't resort to that dungers baby

Panzerknacker

That's not interfering with posts, that was merely cunting down text before and after the relevant passage I wanted to highlight and discuss, so you and your grassing scrawny arse can go fuck yourselves.

And as for you Roops, you edited my post on another thread for the same reasoning so give yourself a fucking warning point.

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

That's not interfering with posts, that was merely cunting down text before and after the relevant passage I wanted to highlight and discuss, so you and your grassing scrawny arse can go fuck yourselves.

And as for you Roops, you edited my post on another thread for the same reasoning so give yourself a fucking warning point.

Kim Jong Roops is never wrong. The fault is with you.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

When you're explaining your loosing dungers baby. .no need to stoop so low again. .and I didn't rat ya..because I care not for anything you bleat 

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

If you're referring to your post 11.24 this morning, then I'm aware of that. Highlighting on a mobile is problematic (it cancelled existing highlights and italics and I couldn't reverse it in the time I had available. I corrected that on gaining access to a PC. As for your editing of Panzer's post that was deliberate editing which changed the context of his message in its entirety. For that you received a warning but not given a warning point.

Guest Snatch

Warnings and warning points. When will the mods hand out gold stars for a good post? Do we have to send in a letter of we are going to be absent for a day or two?

It's getting more like a fucking infant school than a place to cunt cunts.

You cunts.

11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Warnings and warning points. When will the mods hand out gold stars for a good post? Do we have to send in a letter of we are going to be absent for a day or two?

It's getting more like a fucking infant school than a place to cunt cunts.

You cunts.

73662275.jpg