CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist charities

Eric Cuntman

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
31 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I suspect he had the 'flash' setting turned on. Wide-angle lens, too.

I bet the lens had a large crack in it as well as the viewfinder.

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course it does, as does rounding up all the brown kids and putting them in one classroom every time the regional news cameras turn up at the school to do a report because the school has just reached it's government targets or Jamie cunting Oliver has been there to tell all the kids to eat broccoli and take away their chips, another thing that stirs racial tension is the advertising industry portraying every couple as a black man with a white woman.

I have noticed most adds at the moment when featuring a couple, it's of mixed race, thus representing the 0.005% of couples in the UK. 

Guest N/A
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have just heard reference to a charity organisation called 'The Afro-Caribbean Leukaemia Trust', I wonder if it would be acceptable to have a charity devoted solely to persons of white European origin, I very much doubt it, similarly, there is a music award ceremony called the MOBO awards, this stands for 'Music Of Black Origin'. An awards ceremony specifically for music of white origin would immediately be condemned as racist. Racism works both ways, but apparently only 'whitey' can be guilty of it. Political correctness is a massive cunt, as is Diane Abbott.

She is a massive black cunt and has one.   Brup brup bruv, you get me, bare truff

Guest N/A
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She not only has a huge black cunt between her legs, she also has a huge white cunt between them, she calls him Jeremy.

I thought he slipped out of her arse.

Guest DingTheRioja
23 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Methinks you are all confusing racism with 'Colourofskinism'. For example, first and foremost Diane Abbot is a fucking useless politician (and mathematician), she is fat, she is also pig ugly and finally she is black but to avoid any confusion I refer to her as a black, fat, pig ugly politician - I don't think I even mentioned her race whatever that may be. Am I racist?

If any one is interested I only eat Oreo original biscuits with the white cream in the dark biscuit. You can shove all that other racist shit up your arse.

Oreos are fucking awfull.

Areolas in the other hand...

20 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Some years ago I was in a cafe in Llandudno when Mrs and Mrs Hooray Henry came in. Having looked through the menu they complained to the waitress that there wasn't a Full English Breakfast. The Full Welsh Breakfast was of course the same thing, what did they think they were going to get, laverbread with leaks?

:rolleyes:

That, and cumstained lamb shanks....

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Out of likes again! 

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Outta likes 

2 on loan.... mind the interest rates...

17 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I thought he slipped out of her arse.

She never noticed either way.

Guest Snatch

According to this article there is no such thing as race. Therefore no such thing as racism. Judaism and Islam are religions not "races" so they can fuck off as well.

So shove this so called racism up your liberal snowflake arses. Black cunts,white cunts or any other colour cunts are all the same race.

http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

More chance of them suing for racial discrimination when they caught breaking into people's houses, innit?

There's a true story about a black man who was in the process of burgling a house in Massachusetts, he was crawling across a glass roof above the kitchen of a woman who lived alone, the glass gave way and he landed on the sink drainer which had knives in it standing point upwards, his injuries resulted in a leg amputation and he took out a lawsuit against the woman for compensation! I honestly don't know the outcome of the case, but I wouldn't be surprised if the cunt was awarded damages.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There's a true story about a black man who was in the process of burgling a house in Massachusetts, he was crawling across a glass roof above the kitchen of a woman who lived alone, the glass gave way and he landed on the sink drainer which had knives in it standing point upwards, his injuries resulted in a leg amputation and he took out a lawsuit against the woman for compensation! I honestly don't know the outcome of the case, but I wouldn't be surprised if the cunt was awarded damages.

Well in all fairness having one leg would have made it much harder to break into other peoples houses, thus seriously effecting his livelihood. Even if the cunt didn't win he'll be hopping to the social every week to cash his disability check. Probably the best thing that ever happened to him in his eyes.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I doubt it Eric. Anyway, he can still play Basketball with a false leg. 

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Similar things happen here Network Rail is constantly getting fined and forced to award damages to stupid cunts who ignore signs at the end of platforms and dash across foot crossing and level cross and get mowed down by a train coming in the opposite direction. Equally as daft they also get fined and people get awarded damages when they make their way through a damaged fence and get hit by a train..