CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist charities

Eric Cuntman

I have just heard reference to a charity organisation called 'The Afro-Caribbean Leukaemia Trust', I wonder if it would be acceptable to have a charity devoted solely to persons of white European origin, I very much doubt it, similarly, there is a music award ceremony called the MOBO awards, this stands for 'Music Of Black Origin'. An awards ceremony specifically for music of white origin would immediately be condemned as racist. Racism works both ways, but apparently only 'whitey' can be guilty of it. Political correctness is a massive cunt, as is Diane Abbott.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have just heard reference to a charity organisation called 'The Afro-Caribbean Leukaemia Trust', I wonder if it would be acceptable to have a charity devoted solely to persons of white European origin, I very much doubt it, similarly, there is a music award ceremony called the MOBO awards, this stands for 'Music Of Black Origin'. An awards ceremony specifically for music of white origin would immediately be condemned as racist. Racism works both ways, but apparently only 'whitey' can be guilty of it. Political correctness is a massive cunt, as is Diane Abbott.

Ya could argue that all music is of black origin as two hundred thousand years ago a backer hairer version of Ape couldn't get colour coordinated torch holders for his cave walls and the designer  wrist sundial business wasnt taking off so to alleviate his frustration he stuck  a hollow bone up his arse  and farted and hey presto. .a note 

Panzerknacker 

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can always go to Zimbabwe and set one up. I'm sure Adolf Mugabe would make you very welcome 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A friend of mine from Denmark set up an awards ceremony for Public Entertainers and Actors Of Danish Origin (PEADO) awards. For some reason it never took off. Mads Mikkelsen was pissed off. 

Guest Lady Penelope

It is impossible for white people to be victims of racial discrimination .. so a (black) white woman of Iranian extraction recently said.

18 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

It is impossible for white people to be victims of racial discrimination .. so a (black) white woman of Iranian extraction recently said.

Diane Abbott also claimed that it was impossible for black people to be racists. Tell that to any of the white people who've been beaten up or otherwise assaulted by groups of black people for being white in a predominantly black area, perhaps the heavily armed gangs of blacks were merely defending themselves from the threat of the lone, unarmed skinny white kid.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All awards shows are utter shit.  People who watch them are the lowest form of cunt, and all should be fucked right off the planet!  

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Are full English Breakfasts racist? .. There is an Irish pub near here who advertises them.

That cunting pub needs shutting down!!

The fucking Micks with their Cultural Appropriation of English Culture!!!!!!!

* bet that one doesn't wash in the courts either...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Methinks you are all confusing racism with 'Colourofskinism'. For example, first and foremost Diane Abbot is a fucking useless politician (and mathematician), she is fat, she is also pig ugly and finally she is black but to avoid any confusion I refer to her as a black, fat, pig ugly politician - I don't think I even mentioned her race whatever that may be. Am I racist?

If any one is interested I only eat Oreo original biscuits with the white cream in the dark biscuit. You can shove all that other racist shit up your arse.

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Methinks you are all confusing racism with 'Colourofskinism'. For example, first and foremost Diane Abbot is a fucking useless politician (and mathematician), she is fat, she is also pig ugly and finally she is black but to avoid any confusion I refer to her as a black, fat, pig ugly politician - I don't think I even mentioned her race whatever that may be. Am I racist?

If any one is interested I only eat Oreo original biscuits with the white cream in the dark biscuit. You can shove all that other racist shit up your arse.

I like bounty bars. 

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I think I've finally found the racist biscuit thread 

Guest Manky

In a by-election near to where I live, (predominantly white with a few blacks but no Asians) Labour decided to connect with the voters by having an all Asian short list. I am convinced this causes much more friction between races than a couple of pissed up skinheads trying to emulate Kristalnacht.

4 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Are full English Breakfasts racist? .. There is an Irish pub near here who advertises them.

Some years ago I was in a cafe in Llandudno when Mrs and Mrs Hooray Henry came in. Having looked through the menu they complained to the waitress that there wasn't a Full English Breakfast. The Full Welsh Breakfast was of course the same thing, what did they think they were going to get, laverbread with leaks?

:rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, Manky said:

In a by-election near to where I live, (predominantly white with a few blacks but no Asians) Labour decided to connect with the voters by having an all Asian short list. I am convinced this causes much more friction between races than a couple of pissed up skinheads trying to emulate Kristalnacht.

Of course it does, as does rounding up all the brown kids and putting them in one classroom every time the regional news cameras turn up at the school to do a report because the school has just reached it's government targets or Jamie cunting Oliver has been there to tell all the kids to eat broccoli and take away their chips, another thing that stirs racial tension is the advertising industry portraying every couple as a black man with a white woman.

Just now, Rick_B said:

Some years ago I was in a cafe in Llandudno when Mrs and Mrs Hooray Henry came in. Having looked through the menu they complained to the waitress that there wasn't a Full English Breakfast. The Full Welsh Breakfast was of course the same thing, what did they think they were going to get, laverbread with leaks?

Ah, so this is where you met Mrs Roops. I can't believe she was complaining, even back then.

1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

Don't forget the cheese on toast.