CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest judgetwi

Another 300 grand from the Home Office for this pointless exercise.

A winter holiday in Portugal for the coppers courtesy of Mr and Mrs Mugtaxpayer.

Trebles all round!

Guest judgetwi
23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

From what I've heard, yet another "person of interest" has been identified. 

I’ve heard there’s two.

Tommy Robinson (real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon) 

Sir Nigel of Farage ( real name Josef Goebbels )

Definitely a pair of cunts worth looking at.

Guest DrCunt
3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Did they have a butler during their holiday? If so, i reckon it was the butler, in the library or something with a candlestick. Do i win £300k?

I think it was Reverend Green in the open windowed bedroom with a massive boner.

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Another 300 grand from the Home Office for this pointless exercise.

A winter holiday in Portugal for the coppers courtesy of Mr and Mrs Mugtaxpayer.

Trebles all round!

Here's a fly on the wall update of the current investigation.

As you can see, officers in Portugal are following up every lead.

Guest judgetwi
29 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck off. 

Ah, there you are Frank. I wondered how long it would take for you to turn up with your usual defence of the McCanns. Save you  the bother i’ll do it for you :

Idiot

Shut up you cunt

fuck off  

Shut up you childless cunt

Fuck off, you know nothing

And at the end of it we are no nearer knowing why you love this pair of cunts so much. One of the great mysteries of Cunts Corner.

On 04/05/2017 at 09:38, Guest Lady Penelope said:

They are easy to misslay, back in June 1978 I found a 4 year old girl wondering around platform 1 at Crewe Station at 2:15 one morning. It took the police until 1:30 the following afternoon to find out who she belonged to. Turned out that a woman and her 9 kids were travelling overnight from Plymouth to Carlisle. The girl had stepped of the train at Crewe and the train had left without her, the mother had not noticed even when she got to Carlisle and had walked the rest of  her brood home at about 4AM and then sent them to bed. Local Police had knocked on her door at 2:30 that afternoon to tell her that they had found her daughter to which she said .. "Oh I thought that she was still in bed, where was she?" .. she had until that point not even realised that the kid was missing and put it down to the fact that she had got so many of them.

Was her name McCallister by any chance? 

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Ah, there you are Frank. I wondered how long it would take for you to turn up with your usual defence of the McCanns. Save you  the bother i’ll do it for you :

Idiot

Shut up you cunt

fuck off  

Shut up you childless cunt

Fuck off, you know nothing

And at the end of it we are no nearer knowing why you love this pair of cunts so much. One of the great mysteries of Cunts Corner.

Frank certainly is easily triggered by the child-neglecting McCunts. It’s fantastic!

Guest Ollyboro
14 hours ago, King Billy said:

Very interesting. Is it Steve Davis?

I've met Steve Davis (if you mean Steve Davis the Snooker player - if you don't mean Steve Davis the Snooker player, ignore the rest of this post, it won't make any sense) once.

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

I've met Steve Davis (if you mean Steve Davis the Snooker player - if you don't mean Steve Davis the Snooker player, ignore the rest of this post, it won't make any sense) once.

I saw Cat Deeley in Selfridges in Oxford Street. My Girlfriend hid behind some clothes racks until she walked past, Fuck knows why?

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I saw Cat Deeley in Selfridges in Oxford Street. My Girlfriend hid behind some clothes racks until she walked past, Fuck knows why?

I don't know how the D Day commemorations are working out for you, Bill, but I'm finding it heartbreaking.

The only member of my family who has ever done something remotely remarkable, or brave, was my Dad's Brother - and he did it at D Day. Despite losing an eye, a leg, an arm and his ears, he still continued hopping at the enemy and remonstrating furiously. Courage beyond the call, I think we can all agree.

Gott segne dich Onkel Fritz.

Kate should admit defeat and accept the fact that she'll never see Maddie again. I'm just deciding whether I would offer to help her make a replacement as she hasn't aged well and doesn't look as fuckable as she once did. Like Neil, I'm usually not that fussy but even rapists have standards.

17 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

I don't know how the D Day commemorations are working out for you, Bill, but I'm finding it heartbreaking.

The only member of my family who has ever done something remotely remarkable, or brave, was my Dad's Brother - and he did it at D Day. Despite losing an eye, a leg, an arm and his ears, he still continued hopping at the enemy and remonstrating furiously. Courage beyond the call, I think we can all agree.

That’s ‘’gottserbarmlich” Olly

I trust there was still enough of him left to pin a few medals on.

Do you have any photos?

18 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

How the fuck did he lose his ears?