CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sainsbury's.

Guest 'eavensabove

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

You are Omar's stool pigeon....

lol.

Stool pigeon sounds like something horrible, one for Quincy perhaps. 

Good to see you've got a new pimp. This Omar chap can't be as bigger cunt as jamahl and you might get more that a fiver a time for sucking off 20 blokes!

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

He aspires to Cheshire life while he lives in a cardboard box under a bridge near his work for Omar the pimp in Kings Cross.

@Punkape casts his fly in the River Bollin.

Guest N/A
On 03/05/2017 at 2:22 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Lot of the staff who works in my local sainsbury's speak like dey is bleck, even when dey is ain't. Nah wot I mean bruv? 

Fucking hell Mrs Roops....what do you have to say to this fucking openly rascist cunt then.   I get points for ever and warnings and bans for saying the word black bloke and others can write stuff that looks like it's taken from a series of "love thy neighbour".     I think you are a fucking edit Nazi.   Picking on me because of my ethnic background.  You are the racist.   You hate northerners.  We have rights.

47 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fucking hell Mrs Roops....what do you have to say to this fucking openly rascist cunt then.   I get points for ever and warnings and bans for saying the word black bloke and others can write stuff that looks like it's taken from a series of "love thy neighbour".     I think you are a fucking edit Nazi.   Picking on me because of my ethnic background.  You are the racist.   You hate northerners.  We have rights.

Actually, you've received most of your warnings for making sexual references against members' relatives. Aside from that I have little patience for racist punters who can't hold their drink and then come home after a skinful and go on a drunken rampage. Have a few days in the cooler.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

Will he still be getting this milk while he's sitting on the naughty step? 

Or will you be taking him to the shower block after pulling out his gold teeth?

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 5/6/2017 at 6:58 AM, DingTheRioja said:

You've only jailed him because he's black...

If I read it correctly, he's in because he's an idiotic drunken cunt.