CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Bill Stickers
On 15/05/2017 at 10:35 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

You're the first person in the history of CC to post a decent band in the exchange. 

Shame you followed it up with frat boy pennywise.

34 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're the first person in the history of CC to post a decent band in the exchange. 

Shut up billiam you silly boy. PW were a reasonably big band in the US about 20 years ago. All their fans are now in their 50s and 40s (me) and the kids today all listen to edd fucking shear-ran or other such bed wetting homo shite. I've seen propagandhi a couple of times and they were fucking awesome- they're here again soon but not round my way. However, I'm off to see the greatest band of all time next month: Bad Religion

Guest Bill Stickers
52 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Shut up billiam you silly boy. PW were a reasonably big band in the US about 20 years ago. All their fans are now in their 50s and 40s (me) and the kids today all listen to edd fucking shear-ran or other such bed wetting homo shite. I've seen propagandhi a couple of times and they were fucking awesome- they're here again soon but not round my way. However, I'm off to see the greatest band of all time next month: Bad Religion

I've seen Propagandhi quite a few times, I'm well aware of who Pennywise are, and that they are also a bit shit.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I can't say that it's my kettle of fish, but then again what do I know about music. Or even you for that matter.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 minutes ago, Neil said:

That's quite splendid old boy

Holland's finest, they're from Utrecht. Saw them live a few weeks ago at Pink Pop, our Glastonbury, where they stole the show.