CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brady.

Guest 'eavensabove

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

In a round about way Punkers has raised a legitimate argument,torture the mentally Ill?,doesn't sound right does it?.I think he should be kept alive for as long as humanly possible,the fact that he wants to die means the decision should be taken out of his hands,he deserves not to 'have' anything that he desires.I would gladly take a shit in the cunts mouth everyday of his miserable fucking life if it meant the calories kept him breathing that little bit longer........ as for Brady,that cunt needs burying alive.

Agreed. Brady has wanted to die for ages and would undoubtedly have taken his own life had an opportunity arisen. I hope he suffers another decade behind bars – depressed and deeply unhappy – as a result. His death, while not unwelcome, would bring an end to the shitcunt's anguish.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Should anyone else be tortured by you and your gang when you're finished with Brady ?

A proper budding little Himmler aren't you ?

Actually you think cunt, when Himmler saw 100s of Jews being shot and dumper in a mass grave one by one the cunt couldn't watch and was almost sick. Next time get you're facts right you pig shit thick, horse cock sucking, rent boy working for a pension, feltching world champ, scat eating cunt.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Actually you think cunt, when Himmler saw 100s of Jews being shot and dumper in a mass grave one by one the cunt couldn't watch and was almost sick. Next time get you're facts right you pig shit thick, horse cock sucking, rent boy working for a pension, feltching world champ, scat eating cunt.

What do you mean?

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Another from the "Pro torture lobby".

Brady is mentally ill. 

You wish to torture the mentally ill.

Fuckwit.

Just another of your god's creations eh punkape? Your god made that did he? Then your god is a cunt that creates child killers, you fucking idiot!

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What do you mean?

I read that he was taken into the field, in the Baltic states I think, to observe the SS's efficient killing techniques like sardine canning to pack as many bodies into the pits as possible. He couldn't take to blood and killing so fucked off.

Back to Brady, I'd have tortured him the same and for the same length of time as all his victims and when he was pleading for death, stop and leave him to rot but keeping him alive. This would be his monthly treat

9 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Just another of your god's creations eh punkape? Your god made that did he? Then your god is a cunt that creates child killers, you fucking idiot!

Punkers does a lot of things he shouldn't. Luckily, as a catholic all he has to do is say sorry and all is forgiven. But we all know this is crap and the past will always catch you up.

Have you seen the film Sleepers? 

Guest deebom

Brady and Hindly were part of the network. As were Fred and Rose West, Sidney Cooke, Saville, Heath, and a large number of other cunts who's names I cant be arsed to type.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, deebom said:

Brady and Hindly were part of the network. As were Fred and Rose West, Sidney Cooke, Saville, Heath, and a large number of other cunts who's names I cant be arsed to type.

Wickedpaedo's, according to Wikipedia.

thEHFWHQEI.jpg

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

You're the one who's sick. 

You defend Ian Brady.

You're a queer.

You're into beastiality.

And you're ring piece resembles a rubber tea towel holder.

Do everyone a favour, make a snuff film, and make sure you're the star of it....... Please.

If you see the point of Punkys argument he is not defending Brady he is merely pointing out the fact that it would take a certain type of person to take pleasure from torturing someone else. If you start enjoying it then he's right, you would seem to share similar traits with the mentally ill.

I could torture that sick bitch Tracey Connelly if only for the reason that she was supposed to be the person that should have loved and cared for her victim the most. Brady's victims didn't have a clue who the cunt was and were maybe considered unfortunate to attract his attention.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

If you see the point of Punkys argument he is not defending Brady he is merely pointing out the fact that it would take a certain type of person to take pleasure from torturing someone else. If you start enjoying it then he's right, you would seem to share similar traits with the mentally ill.

I could torture that sick bitch Tracey Connelly if only for the reason that she was supposed to be the person that should have loved and cared for her victim the most. Brady's victims didn't have a clue who the cunt was and were maybe considered unfortunate to attract his attention.

To a point, but to say Brady was ill??? He was SICK! He knew what he was doing was wrong, as so too did Hindley. Vile the fucking pair of them. You only need to listen to the tapes they made whilst doing what they did to know that. I'd wager that most would go mentally ill, caged up like he's been and been the target of constant abuse, but that doesn't excuse his actions. Nothing does. He didn't show any signs of mental illness when stood in the dock! 

Guest Mingeeta
59 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

If you have kids, I have, and someone did to them what that monster Brady did, what would you do?

Don't say invite him for a cuppa and a chat about his wrongs.

It's human nature to want to torture twats like him, especially where kids are concerned.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

To be fair, he always stood his round in the boozer.

Fair enough, but back then it was only a penny a pint.

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fair enough, but back then it was only a penny a pint.

And considering that he's a tight arsed Jock.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Manky said:

He has died. Thank fuck for one evil twat less.

Oh shit... Now for the endless coverage and pending drama series. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wolfie said:

Without question a massive sense of relief for the families of those he murdered. Perhaps they can move on. I hope he's assigned eternal shit-shoveling duties in Hell.  

I doubt that the families will get any relief. It must surely be dreadful for them. I dunno if any of the kids parents are still alive?

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Punkape said:

Do you expect God to do everything ? 

He gave us the free will to choose.

Cretin.

If he done one single thing, then that would be something. He's a fake. Like you, and every other cunt that is influenced by it/him.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Do you expect God to do everything ? 

He gave us the free will to choose.

Cretin.

The free will to choose to be gay? And then to subject them to an eternity of torment? Torture even? What a cunt.