CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brady.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Ollyboro
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I think it would be nice if everyone said a prayer for Ian Brady and his victims.

A nice thought, Spunkers, but alas, a pointless one. The power of prayer simply doesn't work. As your continued existence proves.

Fuck off. And when you've finished fucking off, fuck off again.

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I doubt that the families will get any relief. It must surely be dreadful for them. I dunno if any of the kids parents are still alive?

I don't know. As a world authority on every subject, however, I'm sure Mrs Roops will be brilliant at quickly answering this very question. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I think it would be nice if everyone said a prayer for Ian Brady and his victims.

Yeah. Let us prey. 

I think we should all put our differences aside and have a meet up and get some hard drinking going in celebration of this evil parasites demise. Just one thing i have to ask, would anyone mind if i claw hammered Pansy Knickers on the night, i personally would view that as a double celebration.

Guest Alfie Noakes
18 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I think we should all put our differences aside and have a meet up and get some hard drinking going in celebration of this evil parasites demise. Just one thing i have to ask, would anyone mind if i claw hammered Pansy Knickers on the night, i personally would view that as a double celebration.

As long as I can torture punkape the same way those cunts tortured those children.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

A triple celebration Alf, Spunky has to perish, i see that now.

Just watch any open wounds that you already have. One single drop of Punker's blood will infect you.

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Just watch any open wounds that you already have. One single drop of Punker's blood will infect you.

Haha, i will be well protected as i will be wearing Pansy Knackers lily white skin...he has never left his squat so should be ok to wear. He has never seen a woman and is too scared to play with his tiny Wendell for the fear of breaking it, so no sexual diseases to catch.

1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

Haha, i will be well protected as i will be wearing Pansy Knackers lily white skin...he has never left his squat so should be ok to wear. He has never seen a woman and is too scared to play with his tiny Wendell for the fear of breaking it, so no sexual diseases to catch.

The ramblings of an extra-dysfunctional cretin with herpees and dysentery.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The ramblings of an extra-dysfunctional cretin with herpees and dysentery.

It is herpes, you disfucksional fool.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

That makes you almost as bad as he is.

You nasty wanker.

It's sad you weren't one of Brady's victims. 

Guest Snatch
7 hours ago, Manky said:

He has died. Thank fuck for one evil twat less.

And any chance of any bodies being found had died with him. 

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Without question a massive sense of relief for the families of those he murdered. Perhaps they can move on. I hope he's assigned eternal shit-shoveling duties in Hell.  

Did anyone film his death for YouTube?

6 hours ago, Fender777 said:

You carry on. You have our full support.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

So you're exactly the same as Ian Brady.

Except you have AIDS.

I see you had to go back and add aids to your pathetic post.. You are a third class tool of epic proportions.

Guest Mingeeta
8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Without question a massive sense of relief for the families of those he murdered. Perhaps they can move on. I hope he's assigned eternal shit-shoveling duties in Hell.  

What they should do now, is dig him a hole on the moors, put him 6 foot under, then tell the families where he lies, so they can go piss on him as much as they like.

Guest Mingeeta
9 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I see you had to go back and add aids to your pathetic post.. You are a third class tool of epic proportions.

Out of likes. Great summing up of Ccs very own cock sucker.

Guest Mingeeta
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Wow. Wake up to this shite.

For Ian Brady? You really are the biggest moron I've ever had the displeasure of coming across.

And before you get too excited you retarded queer bellend, i didn't mean cum across, which is what you're more accustomed.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Message to punkape.

Sadism is not a form of mental illness. It is a choice taken by a lucid mind. Brady was a sadist and Hindley was easily lead by a man she was infatuated with. There is no mental illness, just a sick and twisted, even evil (a religious term but I will use it anyway) pair of cunts.

You should be coolerised for comparing people on here with them. 

Good job you trolling fucktard penis loving arsehole.

Guest nobgobbler
8 hours ago, Fender777 said:

We've been missing the hammer of late Fends. You can do Billy Shit Sticker while you're at it.