CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charity door bell ringing cunts

PANZER MURPHY

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Poor little fucker, I would end up taking him home because I would hate to think he had no one to care for him and would end up being put down, even though he's probably happy in his own little way.

Eric baby. .that cat is an Internet star..he makes his owner like a million bazillion dollars a week shilling all kinds of merchandise

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

There are many lady panzers and ill admit I've done worse than ms Boyle. .it'd would have been rude to refuse and organ donation to a woman in need...I'm just that kinda guy

Panzerknacker 

So a lady wants you to ram your organ up her, you oblige, am I right?  Well your head must get stuck quite a bit.

3 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

So a lady wants you to ram your organ up her, you oblige, am I right?  Well your head must get stuck quite a bit.

When the birds and the bees are being discussed in class....you do know it's not really about birds n bees..don't ya?

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch
7 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Out of likes. I have cats, and would murder anyone who hurt them. One is a five week old kitten and still understands english better than Panzy.

A house brick can understand English better than Panzy. 

Guest Mingeeta
14 hours ago, Ape said:

Answer the question, wanker.

It's a bit too complicated for him to understand. You may beed to make it a bit more simple, like him.

51 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Out of likes. I have cats, and would murder anyone who hurt them. One is a five week old kitten and still understands english better than Panzy.

They can understand us a lot of the time, I've got a girl cat who answers to her name and comes when you call her, they understand 'get down' or 'off' when they're being little shits and trying to nick my dinner as well.

51 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

They can understand us a lot of the time, I've got a girl cat who answers to her name and comes when you call her, they understand 'get down' or 'off' when they're being little shits and trying to nick my dinner as well.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What's she called? (If you don't mind potentially sending Panzerknacker into a rant about personal information)

Mine are George and Vimto.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What's she called? (If you don't mind potentially sending Panzerknacker into a rant about personal information)

She's called Tipsy, on account of being dark tortoiseshell all over with the tip of her tail ginger, she had a litter of 3 ginger boys, 2 went together to a good home and I kept the other one, he's called Marmalade. I thought one of yours was called Roadkill?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's called Tipsy, on account of being dark tortoiseshell all over with the tip of her tail ginger, she had a litter of 3 ginger boys, 2 went together to a good home and I kept the other one, he's called Marmalade. I thought one of yours was called Roadkill?

Punker's are both called Hinge & Bracket.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

No I wanted to call George Roadkill but my cunt girlfriend at the time wouldn't let me.

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Oh for fuck sake. Here's a picture of a kitten, 'eavens:

%5Bwallcoo_com%5D_baby_pussy_cat_wallpap

I'll show you another one once you start making fucking sense.

Is that  your kitten? How old is it? What's it's name? Does it take it up the shitter?

Guest Mingeeta
14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly. I have 5. Four adults and a kitten.

One opens doors and fetches paper. Onr goes upstairs to bed when you tell him, the other reminds me of spunkers, hes always licking the other males arse.

Guest Mingeeta
14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Mine in order are Rafa, Mickey and Sasha ( bro and sis)  Daisy, and Daisies kid, Billy.

1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

Exactly. I have 5. Four adults and a kitten.

One opens doors and fetches paper. Onr goes upstairs to bed when you tell him, the other reminds me of spunkers, hes always lickibg the other males arse.

I've got 3 indoors and 2 strays I feed outdoors, the girl stray is feral and won't come indoors, the male stray was abandoned by some people down the road, he would come in, trouble is, he's a total badass and would terrorise my 3, he attacks dogs for fucks sake! He had a fight with a fox last year and foxy legged it after a minute or two, he's soppy with humans though.

Guest Mingeeta
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got 3 indoors and 2 strays I feed outdoors, the girl stray is feral and won't come indoors, the male stray was abandoned by some people down the road, he would come in, trouble is, he's a total badass and would terrorise my 3, he attacks dogs for fucks sake! He had a fight with a fox last year and foxy legged it after a minute or two, he's soppy with humans though.

Sasha and mickeys mum got killed, she was ours as well, Rafa is the uncle, Daisy we got at 9 mth old was pregnant, and was ran over at 3 mnths old, has rods in her back legs. The owner was going to dump her.