CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who follow Islam in the Uk

Earl of Punkape

31 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if the Otterman Empire had been run by actual otters! I reckon Gallipoli wouldn't have been half as fucked up as it was. I mean... otters!  Fuckin hell Rat, you could write a book about it. Otters sat on ottoman chairs reading "Ring of Bright Water" and singing "Bright Eyes"

Tarka look at the bigger parsnip.

Guest 'eavensabove
49 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if the Otterman Empire had been run by actual otters! I reckon Gallipoli wouldn't have been half as fucked up as it was. I mean... otters!  Fuckin hell Rat, you could write a book about it. Otters sat on ottoman chairs reading "Ring of Bright Water" and singing "Bright Eyes"

... or the Hittites, buy Tits? 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 26/05/2017 at 2:56 PM, Punkape said:

You effectively have a monarchy and a class system wherever you go and under whatever regime.

The British system isn't perfect but probably one of the best and if necessary I will fight and die defending it.So would the vast majority of the people of these Isles.Islam in this country is starting to corrupt and dismantle and impose on the British way of life.

It either modernises superfast or it should be fucked off along with its followers and Mosques bulldozed.

It's necessary, right now... come on then cunt, do the decent thing, put your head on the block like you promised....

Oh yes.. pics or didn't happen.