CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who follow Islam in the Uk

Earl of Punkape

Just now, Roadkill said:

I guess Punky wasn't lying about his wealth after all if he can literally shit currency. Wonder if those things work in parking machines?

People who are no longer gay, are rebuked by gays for no longer being gay. Gays always accuse their accusers of being gay.

David Makepiece-Cayley.

Just now, Punkape said:

People who are no longer gay, are rebuked by gays for no longer being gay. Gays always accuse their accusers of being gay.

David Makepiece-Cayley.

That's a paradox, Punky. By saying people who accuse people of being gay are gay themselves then by his own rules this David Mackpiece-Cayley is a homo as well for simply accusing others of being gay.

31 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's a paradox, Punky. By saying people who accuse people of being gay are gay themselves then by his own rules this David Mackpiece-Cayley is a homo as well for simply accusing others of being gay.

You have actually just proved his point and confirmed your own marriage with sexual perversity.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

funny little-fuckers if you ask me. Rumour has it that Punker's is dwarfish, being as he's always feeling Dopey. 

... as is evident at his annual office party of Dwarf Tossing.

15-outrageous-scenes-in-martin-scorseses

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Well, without further ado it can safely be said that you have established beyond any reasonable doubt that Punker's deep-throats gay cock to earn a crust, mind you, it can also be noted that he takes it all on the chin.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I guess Punky wasn't lying about his wealth after all if he can literally shit currency. Wonder if those things work in parking machines?

Just drop it on the cunting things.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You have actually just proved his point and confirmed your own marriage with sexual perversity.

As have you and everyone else on this site if you go by those rules you dimwit. Stop trying to turn the Corner into another one if your "golf clubs".

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

As have you and everyone else on this site if you go by those rules you dimwit. Stop trying to turn the Corner into another one if your "golf clubs".

You wouldn't get into any of the golf clubs I'm a member of because you're lower class and devoid of any manners. In addition you probably harbour a myriad of infectious sexually transmitted diseases including HIV.

Guest 'eavensabove

By all accounts Essex Police have been arresting folks who posted hate crime against Mushlips, since the Manchester Bombing...

Watch your backs. 

Guest Spanky
13 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

By all accounts Essex Police have been arresting folks who posted hate crime against Mushlips, since the Manchester Bombing...

Watch your backs. 

Is that an admission of guilt? Better watch your back now, especially once you're on the inside and have just dropped the soap, again. I mean, what's a guy gotta do to get a little attention in the showers, eh?

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Is that an admission of guilt? Better watch your back now, especially once you're on the inside and have just dropped the soap, again. I mean, what's a guy gotta do to get a little attention in the showers, eh?

My back is covered. Never forget that this is one of Punker's noms. I love Muslins I do. Never had a bad word against any of my Brothers. 

Guest Snatch
38 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Watch your backs. 

Where did you read that?

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

You wouldn't get into any of the golf clubs I'm a member of because you're lower class and devoid of any manners. In addition you probably harbour a myriad of infectious sexually transmitted diseases including HIV.

Yawn!

Guest Spanky
6 minutes ago, Marty Feldman Noakes said:

I have his suave good looks and his easy going nature???

Could everyone stop with the weird ass avatars. It's freaking me out!

Imagine if the Otterman Empire had been run by actual otters! I reckon Gallipoli wouldn't have been half as fucked up as it was. I mean... otters!  Fuckin hell Rat, you could write a book about it. Otters sat on ottoman chairs reading "Ring of Bright Water" and singing "Bright Eyes"

Just now, ratcum said:

Imagine if the Otterman Empire had been run by actual otters! I reckon Gallipoli wouldn't have been half as fucked up as it was. I mean... otters!  Fuckin hell Rat, you could write a book about it. Otters sat on ottoman chairs reading "Ring of Bright Water" and singing "Bright Eyes"

See? He's distraught.