CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Low Bridges

Guest Lady Penelope

26 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Yes I am new here and TY for the welcome.

CC is something I discovered recently and I have laughed more here than at any comedy special.  Love it!

Gronda Gronda, Rangdo!

If "The Adventure Game" was your previously highest ranked entertainment option, then I can see why the Corner might have usurped it. Where do you stand on Derek & Clive?

Guest Gronda Gronda
24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Gronda Gronda, Rangdo!

If "The Adventure Game" was your previously highest ranked entertainment option, then I can see why the Corner might have usurped it. Where do you stand on Derek & Clive?

I  admit it - The Adventure Game is a guilty pleasure of mine from back in the 80s.

Where do I stand on D&C?  Comedy genius from the great late Pete n Dud.

Loganberry jam is another kettle of fish!

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hey, no-one's calling you a paedo - finger off that report button!

My Club does have Precision in times of desperate need... I'd not report you Baws. You've enough on your hands. 

Guest Mingeeta
15 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You cannot get a much Lower Bridge than this cunt.

Jeff-Bridges.jpg

Give me a Higher Bridge anytime...

802814-AlamBridge-1417881376-673-640x480

That's one fucked up bridge that, awful structure and looks like it's finally showing signs of being hammered god knows how many times over the years.

The one the truck is on ain't healthy either.

4 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I  admit it - The Adventure Game is a guilty pleasure of mine from back in the 80s.

Where do I stand on D&C?  Comedy genius from the great late Pete n Dud.

Loganberry jam is another kettle of fish!

In the spirit of the corner, welcome you utter cuntbreed- go fuck yourself! 

I'll hold fire on the drink beach and kill yourself, the traditional greeting, until I can ascertain the cut of your jib, however, you've already surpassed some of the wankstains here already in terms of humour, see welsh cunts putrid output

Guest Spanky
48 minutes ago, Neil said:

We're you named after that Beach Boys song?...have you got a stutter or do you always repeat yourself? You silly cunt cunt

I've liked this, you fucking cunt, because for once in your fucking lifetime, you have actually managed to use some grammar. You cunt. It was quite funny too. 

Edited by Spanky
Just to be clear, I meant used some grammar for Neil. It still shows an almost aggressive disinterest in the correct use of the English language

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In the spirit of the corner, welcome you utter cuntbreed- go fuck yourself! 

I'll hold fire on the drink beach and kill yourself, the traditional greeting, until I can ascertain the cut of your jib, however, you've already surpassed some of the wankstains here already in terms of humour, see welsh cunts putrid output

Thankfully for those contemplating suicide, most modern bottle designs come with sand filters.

• Like 1