CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who turn their fork over to eat peas

Earl of Punkape

In my professional life, I deal with people from all walks of life. By and large, the 'toffs' are the worst for arriving on time. Their children yawn without covering their mouths and seem incapable of sitting still. The latter also have no grasp of what a normal working person faces in life by way of financial pressures and constraints.

4 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I thought the fuck ups came from the subprime mortgage crisis in the US and keynesian cycles.

It was the first domino to topple over. The mortgages had been bundled and securitised several times over, factor in derivative trades (essentially a bet on how asset-backed securities perform) introduce "lighter touch" financial deregulation legislation which allowed banks to diversify into financial trading backed by other peoples money and you have the ingredients of a ready-to-bake banking crisis.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It was the first domino to topple over. The mortgages had been bundled and securitised several times over, factor in derivative trades (essentially a bet on how asset-backed securities perform) introduce "lighter touch" financial deregulation legislation which allowed banks to diversify into financial trading backed by other peoples money and you have the ingredients of a ready-to-bake banking crisis.

I was actually thinking about the Labour governments input into the delivery of the millennium dome, for example, or thier attempts to reform the NHS. They just don't have a clue how to manage and think the solution is to spend even more money.

Guest Lady Penelope
15 hours ago, Punkape said:

I eat mine on the cob...yours is probably frozen or out of tin so God knows how you deal with that.....

So you are now saying that God eats his corn out of a tin .. pea brain.

5 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I was actually thinking about the Labour governments input into the delivery of the millennium dome, for example, or thier attempts to reform the NHS. They just don't have a clue how to manage and think the solution is to spend even more money.

To be fair, the Millennium Dome was instigated by the Major government though Labour expanded the project. There is no doubt that Labour poured substantial funds into the NHS and school infrastructure. It was also boom time for the sales people of the Guardian newspaper sits-vac column with a plethora of publically funded non-jobs up for grabs - "Condom Outreach Workers" anyone?. Gordon Brown, the "iron Chancellor" started by continuing with Tory plans for managing the economy so the city reacted favourably at the outset. However, Brown advised by a certain Ed Balls took the latter's neo endogenous growth theory to heart and bent the rules which restricted borrowings to 40% of GDP. Brown decided that borrowings for capital projects did not have to be included in the 40% limit. In came the pension raids and the words "stealth taxes" appeared in leader columns. Finally Blair and Brown, seduced by the city, pushed for financial deregulation. The rest, as they say, is history...

Guest Lady Penelope
18 hours ago, Punkape said:

This is a classic faux-pas committed by plebs and other ill-educated cunts who will probably vote Labour in the forthcoming general election. Never turn your fork over to eat fresh garden peas.

Fresh peas, never frozen, should always be served with food which can help the use of the correctly used fork such as mash or rice. If no knife is required for the dish served then a fork may be turned over.

When eating peas with a prostitute always get her to sensually de-pod the peas with you during the meal preparation.

I AM VOTING LABOUR.

Guest Mingeeta
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You probably look like Dianne Abbot as well....

lol.

You seem to have the word Abbot on the mind a lot spunkers, now is this really about Diane Abbot or the Abbot of your monastery.