CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Professor Stephen Hawking To Vote Labour

Guest Ollyboro

Just now, Spanky said:

Are robots allowed to vote? First they start voting for geography teachers pretending to be leaders of major political parties, then they take control. This is exactly how judgement day started or pretty much any Asimov novel. 

Don’t be racist. The correct term is: cyborg.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Punkape, I've just perused your posts of the last 24 hours. Apart from one dubious and inflammatory comment, all your posts are simply personal insults. Have a rest for the next 24 hours and when you return try to be more balanced in your output.

Yeah, like that's going to happen. He's never going to change, and I don't really want him to. He's a character, and despite me hating him with every ounce of my being, he's good entertainment. People need to learn not to take anything he says either seriously, or more importantly, personally. I'm sure others will disagree - this is just my take on the dreadful little faggot poof cunt wanker.

• Like 1

Guest Spanky
43 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's what Star Trek told me.

I was trying to find my favourite star trek reference to post, which was a clip from family guy where Peter gets thrown out of a convention for asking an inappropriate question. Apparently it has been deleted, I expect due to legal reasons. I doubt there will be any ramifications from me explaining it instead so here goes:

Peter does one of his usual tedious flashbacks where he says, "this is worse than the time I got thrown out of a star trek convention," cut to star trek convention where William Shatner is doing a Q&A. Peter says... "Yes, I have a question for Captain Kirk...in that episode where you drown your wife; Why are you so fat?"

boom boom

Just now, Spanky said:

I was trying to find my favourite star trek reference to post, which was a clip from family guy where Peter gets thrown out of a convention for asking an inappropriate question. Apparently it has been deleted, I expect due to legal reasons. I doubt there will be any ramifications from me explaining it instead so here goes:

Peter does one of his usual tedious flashbacks where he says, "this is worse than the time I got thrown out of a star trek convention," cut to star trek convention where William Shatner is doing a Q&A. Peter says... "Yes, I have a question for Captain Kirk...in that episode where you drown your wife; Why are you so fat?"

boom boom

iT5m9O198zl4I.gif

57 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yeah, like that's going to happen. gHe's never going to change, and I don't really want him to. He's a character, and despite me hating him with every ounce of my being, he's good entertainment. People need to learn not to take anything he says either seriously, or more importantly, personally. I'm sure others will disagree - this is just my take on the dreadful little faggot poof cunt wanker.

I have just called Punkers  (they have let him keep his Harrods cellphone). He is doing well in the chokey. I read him your kind words, and he said  'Tell the thick cunt to shove his working class toy helicopter up his arse. lol'  Please don't shoot the messenger Ape.

13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I have just called Punkers  (they have let him keep his Harrods cellphone). He is doing well in the chokey. I read him your kind words, and he said  'Tell the thick cunt to shove his working class toy helicopter up his arse. lol'  Please don't shoot the messenger Ape.

Shooting would be too good for the messenger. I'd prefer to see the foie gras engorged cunt fed through a wood chipper and sprayed into a pig pen. 

On 05/06/2017 at 10:45 PM, Ollyboro said:

I'd like to see him try.

He has perfectly the right as a disabled person to enter a polling station via the ramp provided by law.